Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:20 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default New Forum Section for BFAHP

You guys, I think it would be a good idea to create a whole section for BFAHP rather than only having this one sub-board. (You know like how we have "Main Board" and this section is part of that; we'd give BFAHP it's own whole area, like Main Board.) So then it could have separate sections, like "Technical Assistance", "Adventure Help/Discussion", "Chore Help/Discussion", "Minigame Help/Discussion", "General Game Play", "Codes" (for both secret codes and best friend as well as any other type of code they decide to throw at us etc) - but I was wondering a couple of things. We currently have some threads that encompass a lot of topics, such as that one "ask a question" thread, whatever its called...I dunno where we'd put that. A Misc section? And also, can you guys help me work out exactly what sections you think we should have? The ones I listed, plus/minus what? I'd appreciate you guy's feedback. Thanks.

Oh yeah and I'd definitely post a sticky advising people how to use the Search feature, lol. And sorry/thanks in advance to the staff for the work relocating threads.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
montitech
Foster's Legend

I think it would have been good last october, but currently it is schedualed to have its last update in a few weeks.

the typical usage of the BFAHP threads is:
High activity imediatly following update,(~10 days) then it dies down to a crawl. then about a week before the next update people start posting that they think everyone changed locations because they are doing older adventures.

I do not think it will get a lot of trafic, unless they extend the game with more updates after october.

With that said,
I could see an archival advantage of having the current threads sorted, organized, some nonsence posts removed, and posts put into the threads they SHOULD belong to. but I do not know whoo has the time to do that endevour.

just my 3cents. good luck sparky, Thank you

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I didn't know it was ending once and for all. It'll be better not to mess with it then. Thanks. Maybe we'll do something like that for FusionFall if it looks like it would be useful.

Last edited by Sparky; 09-24-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
montitech
Foster's Legend

I do not think it is ending, ending.

but I think they are not planning new content.

Also they seem to not have been showing the commersials as much (if at all) on CN. CN may been throwing this to the wayside now that Jimmys Head and Fried Dynamite have begun.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
Vicks
At Home

I agree with Monty. I really think this will be the last Update, but who knows. They have surprised us before. I'd say wait and see what happens in Oct and see if they hint at extending the game or adding more. Then I'd subdivide everything if it looks like they will.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote