Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG
Default Stroll down Photograph Lane

omg, what's this, a fanfic by CG?

Well it's the beginning of one. Not sure how long it will be/take, but at least I'm getting off my writing butt to do something constructive. This story deals with the whole idea of Wilt taking Frankie to her prom. Do enjoy the first 3 pages.

~*~

Stroll down Photograph Lane
By: CG

The attic wasn't as Bloo was expecting. The blue blob of an imaginary had been expecting cobwebs all over the beams above, spiders crawling over boxes and dust covering said boxes. Instead, it was as clean as the library, kitchen, and foyer combined. The windows were clean, sunlight shining through the glass and the faint swirling designs on the glass making for pretty patterns on the floor below.

Bloo glowered at the cleanliness. "Figures. Even the attic is spotless."

"It isn't that hard imagining Mr. Herriman making Frankie come up here to clean up any spider webs." Mac said as he glanced at a box marked 'Breakables, this side up, NO juggling!' in red marker, causing it to stand out against the browning cardboard.

"Yeah well OUR old attic wasn't this pristine!" Bloo complained as he pulled a box open to begin rummaging in the contents.

"Bloo, we don't have an attic." the young boy pointed out.

"Duh, but if we DID? Total mess."

Mac shrugged, and walked over to where Bloo was and glanced into the box that his friend was working his way through. It was full of the kinds of things people keep, which aren't going to be of much use to anyone anymore. A few old TV Guides were in there, with crosswords badly filled in. Seemed someone had attacked them with a pink crayon at some point as well.

While Bloo was marvelling at a pen that came from Hawaii (the kind that if you turn it upside down the ship in the pen slides from side to side on the 'ocean'), Mac pulled out a photo album. It had no title, so he sat back and flipped through it. Mac liked photo albums; they showed so much of a person and seemed to capture their emotions on that night. The photos within ranged from age in leaps and bounds.

One showed the foundation of the Fosters mansion just at the beginning of construction. In the background, a fuzzy looking shape that could be Mr. Herriman looking at some maps whilst wearing a hard hat could barely be seen. A few more photos showed family gatherings, people Mac had never seen. But there seemed to be a line of red hair running through the family, since about every third person had that hair.

Mac stopped on one page and looked at the photo on the page. It was Frankie, in a powder blue gown and her red hair piled on top of her head. It was obviously her prom photo, since on her chest was a pink/reddish corsage... who was also grinning at the camera. But instead of some dashing young man stood besides her as her date, it was Wilt, in a matching powder blue suit. But he couldn't see all of him since as usual; half of Wilt's head was cut off in the image.

"Hey Bloo check this out." Mac said, holding the photo album out to his friend.

"In a minute, I wanna see if this thing'll crash into the rocks!" Bloo said, shaking the pen with all of his might.

Mac sat and watched Bloo shake the pen for a few moments before rolling his eyes and getting to his feet, then proceeded to make his way down the stairs back into the Foster's mansion. The house was full of commotion as normal, imaginaries chatting amongst themselves, shouts of joy coming from the arcade or just lounging in the library with a good book. He eventually found the usual gang (Wilt, Eduardo and Coco) sat in the parlour.

Wilt and Eduardo were playing chess, and both were glaring at the board with as much determination and attention as two imaginaries could give a board. Wilt's one hand stroked at his chin in deep thought before he slowly began to reach out to pick up a piece, but he seemed to rethink this idea and his hand shot back to his chin. Eduardo's hands were resting on his legs, and his tongue was slowly running over his three smaller sharp teeth. Even if it wasn't his turn, he still had to begin thinking of ways Wilt would move to counteract quickly. That, or he was thinking about something else entirely. It was hard to tell with Eduardo.

Coco was sat on a stop-clock which she had laid in a plastic egg, as evident since the pink egg shell still covered the bottom of the clock. It ticked very loudly, but didn't seem to bother the three imaginaries at all. Mac walked up to the three just as Wilt finally decided on his move and placed a piece on the board.

"There!" he declared.

What seemed like a second later Eduardo had picked up another piece, all but knocked Wilt's right off the board and slammed it down on the board again. "Check mate, mi amigo." he said, in a surprisingly deep and very cocky sounding voice.

Wilt and Coco stared for a few seconds, then Mac finally spoke.

"Hey guys?"

"Oh hey Mac! Sorry, didn't see you there!" Wilt greeted cheerfully, apparently not at all upset over his loss of chess.

"Hola senor Mac, que es that you is holding?" Eduardo asked, spotting the black photo album as he was putting the chess pieces back into their box, and Coco checked the clock for just how long the two had been playing chess for. Almost four hours, a new record!

"A photo album I found in the attic."

"Oohh, you got up into attic? I ascared to go up there." Eduardo said in silent awe, of Mac having braved the rickety staircase that led to the attic.

"Uh, yeah. Anyway, I found this." he turned the album around and showed the trio the photo in question he was talking about. All three stared at the photo for a few moments before each had their own reaction. Eduardo looked a bit uncertain as to wether or not to say he knew the image or not. Wilt glanced away for a moment, biting at his lower lip and Coco just leaned in closer to stare at the photo. "Why'd you go to Frankie on her prom night Wilt?" Mac finally asked.

"Oh well um, it's nothing like what you think! Nooo, no." he shook his hand, "So don't get that idea cuz I'm sorry I just don't see Frankie like that I mean-"

"I'm not saying that."

"Oh you're not? You're not! Okay then," Wilt scooted a little closer to tap the photo with a padded finger tip. "Man, I remember that night. Don't you guys?"

"Vaguely." Eduardo said quickly, closing the lid on his chess pieces box.

"What happened?" Mac asked, always eager to learn about things that happened in the house before he or Bloo arrived. It almost felt like a totally different Fosters to the one he knew now.

"You really wanna know?" Wilt asked.

"Yeah!"

Wilt glanced from Eduardo to Coco, then took the album away from Mac to look at the photo for a few more seconds. "Well okay, I don't see why not. Well anyway, it was Frankie's last year of high school, the exams were over, and whilst they were waiting for the report cards to come reeling in her school had this huge annual prom night. It was the highlight of most of the students high school lives, don't you know. As Frankie said...."

~*~

"Anyone who's ANYONE is gonna be there!" declared the teenager, a few days before the big night. Her hair was longer then it was now, nearly down to her waist. She had on her usual casual wear, purple skirt (a bit longer then it is now, don't want to seem like a hussy, Mr. H would say), the white t-shirt but without the three characters on the front and a hoodless green jacket. "And I'm a total NOBODY cuz nobody's asked me to the dance!"

"Oh deary don't worry yourself!" Madame Foster said, as she was knitting some non-descript item. "I'm sure a fine lad will ask you to the dance!"

"But that's the thing Granma! No one has asked me! The dance is this Saturday night and hellooo? It's Thursday! What're the chances of a guy asking me today or tomorrow?"

Madame Foster gave a shrug. "I dunno."

Frankie groaned and snarled in annoyance at the world in general and stormed out of the room.

[to be continued, at some point]
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

That is amazing so far, CG. I can't wait for more.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #3
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Pretty good work! You seem to have captured Bloo's randomness perfectly.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #4
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I like it too! Flashbacks to the pre-introcuced characters are always fun. Look forward to the rest!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Great work CG! Can't wait to read the rest!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:36 AM   #6
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Me likey...

Anyway, it's great...
Old 08-29-2007, 10:08 AM   #7
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

So far, so awesome! =D
Old 11-11-2007, 11:34 PM   #8
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Again, it's up to me to ressurect an old thread...

I liked this. it was sweet and I want to read more! Pwetty pwease finish it, CG?

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:00 PM   #9
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

good fic.