Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Default Episode Discussion: A Room With A Feud

Even though Mac didn't have a big role in this episode it's still one of my favorites, one of my favorite parts are when Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco are chasing Peanut Butter around the house for 45 Minutes. And one of my all-time favorite quotes when Bloo is singing "My stuffs here so I live in the room" and Eduardo tosses Bloo and his paddle balls in the garbage can and he says "Oh, yeah? Well now you live in the trash!"

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
Another Castle
At Home

No one has anything to say on this?

I thought it was a hoot! A classic episode, I'm going to be putting it in my top 10. A great premise, and it was good to see a competitive, greedier and slightly more selfish side to , and I liked how they played oompa music to drive Peanut Butter out, but resorted to chasing him in circles for 45 minutes. PB is shown to be quite active and he enjoyed the work out, but they were burnt out!
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Hmm, I'm not sure why I didn't post here when the thread was first created. I may have been too busy or tired to reply that day and forgot about it later. Sorry Macky.

I too loved this episode. It's listed in my top ten. Seeing the friends all compete for the room was hilarious. And I've always wondered what exactly it was that Frankie and Coco were telling Mr. H to where he started getting all uncomfortable and sweating. Was it "feminine" issues that was making him so uncomfortable, or were they embarrassing him by listing all the things that the boys were doing and he couldn't defend them? Either way, that's got to be my favorite scene in the episode.

I never understood why Wilt had to cut the extra long bed though. I could see an extra wide bed being an asset, but an extra long bed wouldn't have, and if you ask me, might even be annoying. If he was wanting the room to be inhospitable to the other friends, he should have left it as it was, and tampered with something else.

I'll always remember the ads for the ep the week it first came out. Bloo looking up at Wilt saying "Because... you'll be hurting my feelings!" and Coco's idea for a challenge to win in order to win the room, whatever on earth that was suppose to be. "Well you know the rules because you made up the game!" It brings back some nostalgia for me.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Yeah, that Eduardo moment where he put Bloo in the trash was pretty funny.

Wasn't keen on Jackie Khones getting the room though.