Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #11
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

There's a way around that. Bloo, feeling unappreciated, decides to cook dinner for the house so he can bask in all the "thank you's". The residents get divided up between a few hundred temporary homes for a week or two while the biohazard crew cleans up after him. Frankie, being temporarily out of work, tries out various jobs and can't stand any of them for more than a day.

The episode ends with Cheese wandering around the kitchen, saying "I like toxic waste".

Seriously, though, one does wonder what Frankie would be doing if Foster's closed down for whatever reason (hopefully because everyone finally got adopted), or if it had never opened at all. Nursing is my guess, or perhaps social work.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:06 AM   #12
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I could see her helping out in a retirement home or, like you said, Cassini, nursing. It would have to be something that would make use of her caring nature. Maybe even being a pre-school teacher or something.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:41 PM   #13
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I think if Foster's ever closed down the first thing she would do would be take a break. I'm sure as much as she loves Foster's, Frankie could seriously use a break from everything and just chill out for a while and enjoy her mature teen tears or young adult time while she has the chance.

I think she would also do similar job, helping out others. Maybe even like a teacher or helping out at a kindergarden or school. If she can handle Bloo and weird and wacky imaginary creatures day in and day out, I think she has the heart and the skills to take care of some children.

Also I don't know why, but for some reason I could totally see her making a hilarious little sports coach for like baseball or something. It's really random I know but I think with her attitude and DEFINITELY her temper, she could really motivate one hell of a sports team into action.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I think her job keeps her fit.
It's a tough job cleaning a huge butt house like Fosters.

LOL Cassini. "I like toxic waste".

Last edited by Invader Bloo; 05-03-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
I noticed that Frankie is also athletic (from her Coco Card, and the way she demonstrated to Bloo what her Grandmother did in BTB, ending with a split). She probably enjoys a game of softball, or even vollyball (beach type) every now and then.
Well, she's built more like a volleyball player (indoor or outdoor) than a softball player. She would have a sizable strike zone, unless she had a very compact batting stance.

Her listed height would likely force her to play in the back row or "libero" position on a good, competitive volleyball team.

From what I've actually seen on the show, she obviously knows her way around the computer. Perhaps she visits sites such as this to discuss Fakeout or whatever that band is called.
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:40 AM   #16
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheskink View Post
From what I've actually seen on the show, she obviously knows her way around the computer. Perhaps she visits sites such as this to discuss Fakeout or whatever that band is called.
One does wonder what websites she visits while online. I assume they reflect her interests, both professional and personal, but the latter is open to debate. Movie and music sites? Game sites? Perhaps she pokes around on eBay and Amazon, looking for stuff for the house and for herself. I like to think that she knows of a site out there that connects Foster's with other homes for IF's, assuming that they exist. If she registers here, I hope the Spam section doesn't freak her out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
LOL Cassini. "I like toxic waste".
Not quite as good as the classic "I like doo-doo!" but I was happy with it.

Old 05-05-2007, 07:26 AM   #17
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I like to think that she knows of a site out there that connects Foster's with other homes for IF's, assuming that they exist. If she registers here, I hope the Spam section doesn't freak her out!
From what we saw in World Wide Wabbit, it appears as though she was attempting to make the Foster's site something of a connection point for IF care. Though I am reading a bit into it when I say that.

and who wouldn't the spam section freak out?
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:51 AM   #18
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheskink View Post
who wouldn't the spam section freak out?
No one I know.

I think the site she was working on in WWW was solely about the house and getting the IF's adopted, and not part of a larger network, or at least wasn't yet connected to one. I don't recall seeing it since that episode so it may not get much traffic. I'll give her credit for creating the site to begin with; I doubt I could do it without a little help.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #19
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

One could only imagine/hope/prey what Frankie would think if during all of her web browsing she managed to find her way over to this particular website.

I think she'd feel honored or at least a little embarassed.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #20
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I hope she'd like the Valentine's Day card I made for her.

Then again, if she registered, she could see what's in the Spam section... yeah, let's not think about that.

Either way, I don't think she spends a great deal of time online, partly because she doesn't have much free time to begin with, partly because I think she's more "people-oriented", and would prefer a face-to-face conversation instead of a chat room, although her circumstances might not always permit that.