Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:16 PM   #581
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

How could I forget to thank Sparky??

Thank you very much, ma'am.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #582
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You guys, don't worry about it. I do wish I could upload higher quality files, but for both practical and moral reasons, I can't/won't.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:49 AM   #583
Xroc88
At Home

Don't worry though because i found somewhere all the eps that are high quality and have the whole series on my hard drive.

Might upload it sometime.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #584
camper
Newly Abandoned

Hey, thanks for the "Let your Hare down" & "Jackie Khones ..." episodes. I'm in Australia, so using Megaupload is not a problem for me.

By the way, "Let your Hare down" & the Jackie Khones episode do not have an epilogue scene, is not airing it at the moment? I hope you'll fix it by the time the episode re-airs.

Lastly, got any status on the last Foster's shorts, Here Kitty Kitty? And another, did you fix some of the older Season 5 episodes which doesn't have the epilogue scenes? And some which doesn't show their titles properly as due to other scenes getting in the way (Exp : Nightmare on Wilson Way).

PS : *Off topic on this one* Sparky or anyone, I wonder do you have any other friends who provides "Fairly Odd Parents" episodes, I know it's another show but I could not find them. Ever since I saw Wiki has a list of new episodes and Youtube took out the newest episodes, I could not find other providers or other video sites to look for them. Especially I'm aftering episodes from Season 6 & the new 7. Can you or anyone else help? Thank you.

Last edited by camper; 03-27-2008 at 12:30 AM.
camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #585
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I assume you mean the end credit sequences, right? Cartoon Network almost never airs those anymore. And when they do, its not as if there's advance warning, so I never know they're coming on to record them.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #586
YuckieDuck
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I assume you mean the end credit sequences, right? Cartoon Network almost never airs those anymore. And when they do, its not as if there's advance warning, so I never know they're coming on to record them.
Fortunately, they are still shown on the Nordic version of Cartoon Network. If you want screenshots from some credit sequences not aired on the US version of Cartoon Network, I can post them.

Last edited by YuckieDuck; 03-27-2008 at 11:40 AM.
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #587
Xroc88
At Home

Yesss tonight there gonna air Don't let your hair down so im gonna be recording a high quality version of that.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #588
camper
Newly Abandoned

Yes, the end credit scenes. Hmm, even if CN has a hard time to re-air them, I understand. I can still accept the existing episodes I kept.

Well, YuckieDuck, screenshots are fine for me. You can submit them to Sparky when you have them.

Well, Xroc, hopefully we get the fixed version of "Don't let your hare down" so that I won't experience that glitch at the near ending scene. Including an end credit sequence, if there really is one. Thank you.
camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:31 AM   #589
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Hey, could someone upload Mondo-Coco for those of us who couldn't watch? I don't mean to sound rude, but just making sure people knew there were some of us who would like it.

Also, apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, I generally avoid the site other than this section once a new episode has come out for fear of spoilers.

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #590
Sparky

It's not rude...maybe someone else will be able to upload it. I haven't been able to get to it (or the screengrabs) myself.