Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #31
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I admit, the episode was Decent, but seriously! EIVIL^10

YEAH!

I really hope that this season doesn't start torturing every one. I can imagine more torture in store for Mac, Wilt, and Frankie.

If there is more Bloo torture (always amusing), I'll be glad.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:16 AM   #32
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yeah, Bloo torture is nice, but mess with the GOOD characters and that's bad.

At least Bloo alone (with the robber) went to jail and not the inocent characters this time.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:50 PM   #33
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Yeah, Bloo going to jail was a pleasent surprise.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:36 PM   #34
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

B.
It was a fairly good episode, miles above "Cheese A Go-Go".

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #35
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

THANK YOU SPARKY!!! Noone was uploading it to Youtube and I was just DYING to see the new ep! I don't live in America, so otherwise, i'd have to wait like, a year!
Old 05-31-2007, 09:23 AM   #36
YuckieDuck
At Home

This was a great episode. However, I hated Mac in the ending. The "Wack wack!" thing was just annoying. I don't think Bloo was tortured that much in this episode (think of Squeakerboxxx and Beat with a Schtick). The only torture episodes in my opinion were the two I mentioned and Cheese a Go-Go. I know all of you disagree.
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #37
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuckieDuck View Post
This was a great episode. However, I hated Mac in the ending. The "Wack wack!" thing was just annoying. I don't think Bloo was tortured that much in this episode (think of Squeakerboxxx and Beat with a Schtick). The only torture episodes in my opinion were the two I mentioned and Cheese a Go-Go. I know all of you disagree.
I do, I'm sorry to say. To an extent, I believe Bloo was tortured a bit in "The Sweet Stench of Success", even though he chose to put himself in the position to achieve celebrity status. In "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down", he was stung by bees, and Ed physically beat Bloo trying to get the bees off of him. What else? I remember him getting beaten in "Setting a President", "Sight for Sore Eyes" and emotionally in "Challenge of the Superfriends". Sorry to say, but Blooregard Q. Kazoo has been tortured more than some of you say. That's how I see it, anyway.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #38
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yeah, but you gotta admit Bloo torture is better than any other character, since Bloo would somewhat deserve it. *thinks of "Say It Isn't Sew"
Spoiler Below
and laughs about Bloo being tortured in the supply store "Yet, in the end, the rollar coaster was too extreme for our dear Bloo, and Mac didn't even have to ride it to win the contest. ."*

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 06-01-2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Some people have NOT seen the later episode, please don't post spoilers there.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #39
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

omggggg XDDD Thank you Sparky for the video so, so SO much.

As mentioned in another thread, wow, the introduction animation changes, they look fantastic! I especially love how they made Bloo perk up at the window, and nfgjhdryfjs it was soooooo awesome. XD
Spoiler Below

And the episode itself is CRAZY. WILT. XDDD BEING DEHYDRATED. AND DYING.

AND ED. "I would like to make my dying friend... NOT die." He's TOO CUTE. XD And the way Wilt just kind of slithers out of his hold AHAHA omg I almost died laughing at prune!Wilt, that is terrible in the best way, PRUNE WILT. XDDD I'm totally incoherent right here.

I love how they made references to past episodes. The rainbow afro Mac was wearing from Go Goo Go, his collectibles from False Movie (the funny thing is Bloo actually got his own movie title wrong XD Not sure if the writer's did that on purpose. "Trexatron Alienwolf 3, a prequel in time, the unrelenting" is the "official" title of the movie.) but nggggggh XD

AND THE MARIO AND LUIGI REFERENCE. XDDD And serpent!Bloo. This episode is crazy ahaha and I still can't stop rofling at Wilt's condition, that is just too sad. And the way he was rolling around for half the episode on the skateboard. XDDDD

Did anyone else laugh during the part where they were swarming Ed for his money, and all you saw of Wilt was ONE EYEBALL. XDD

And Ed's really cute playing with the dolls for some reason. It's traumatizing and cute all at once. O_o;

Last edited by ptps; 07-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:23 AM   #40
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Shame you can't see these anymore.