Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #61
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

As admin here I try not to get too opinionated on this forum so as to not alienate anyone, but I agree with like everything Mr Bloo Veins said. I guess that's all I'll say.

Last edited by Sparky; 03-15-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #62
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bloo_Veins View Post
I think the whole idea is that this episode was created just to tick off us viewers is a bit extreme.

I know you all feel an emotional attachment to these characters, and don't get me wrong, I do too. I felt sorry for Bloo when he was adopted by Kip and locked in a cage with nothing to eat. I felt sorry for Wilt when he got his arm crushed and his eye all mangled and I definitely felt for Frankie in this episode. But like Lauren said, Conflict is more interesting than non-conflict. Their intent was to tell a story, and I'm sure they didn't mean any harm by it.

Besides, Goofball was only a one time character. And so was Bendy. Good thing they were, or else there would be some serious fan backlash XD
I also share that opinion as well, save for the thing about Bendy...I would liked to have seen him at least one more time before it was all said and done, just because his VA Jeff Glen Bennett is awesome.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:12 AM   #63
Another Castle
At Home

Hhmm, I have looked at Lauren's comments about the episode again, and I don't think she really understands why people don't like it. I think she was coming to the wrong conclusions.

Anyway, I don't think I'll dwell too much on this episode, I think I can ignore it!

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #64
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Is this one of the Imposter's threads? Because I have something to share. See, if I had my way with the ending, it would go something like this:

Because she pretended to be an imaginary friend, Frankie was forced to scrub the hallways and miss her concert. Later that night, everyone came home from the concert SHE missed, and who's to blame? Goofball! Finally, she snaps and jerks Goofball's false nose off, revealing.....

A REAL HUMAN NOSE!!!!!

Seeing this, Mr. Herriman literally kicks the false imaginary friend out the front door and tells him never to come back! Regretting ever acted rude and harsh to Frankie, Mr. Herriman apologizes for not knowing the truth. Her reaction?

Well, it goes something like this:

Frankie: (upset) You're... sorry? (getting angrier and angrier) I've been through Heck and back, had to do half of the chores more than once, went to the grocery store again for nothing and you're SORRY?!?! "Sorry" isn't going to reverse time so I can see the concert that I was hoping to see tonight, is it?! All day, I've been working my fingers to the bone and that so-called "imaginary friend" has only made it even harder for me and your siding with him didn't help! In fact, am I just a servant girl to you?! Well, apology NOT accepted! (throws bucket's contents on Mr. Herriman before shoving bucket and sponge into his hands) Find a new caretaker, MISTER Herriman! I QUIT!!!!!!!

After that little spat, Frankie storms off to her room to start packing and leaving. The Foster's gang is still in the foyer, surprised by Frankie's meltdown, mainly because she was right all along. Madame Foster then appears and scolds them for not believing her for the obvious. The gang is unsure of how to make it up to Frankie until Mac gets an idea and dials a phone number.

Later, Frankie is halfway down with packing everything in her room when there's a knock on the door. She answers it and, much to her annoyance, the ones who "didn't believe her" are standing there. They say they're really sorry and to make up for their wrong, they have a surprise for her.

So, to keep it a surprise, they get her on the bus while making her wear a blindfold. Once they reach their destination, they tell Frankie to remove the blindfold and, much to her shock and happiness, the surprise is....

An encore concert, which was put on at the gang's request!

Frankie is then thankful and sorry for blowing up on them as she and the others enjoy the concert! Oh, and there's a little karmic retribution in mind for the so-called "imaginary" Goofball.

After the concert, he's forced to clean up the entire stadium!

... With a toothbrush.

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'

Last edited by fosters-fan; 05-06-2012 at 08:11 PM.
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #65
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I think Goofball is already burning in cartoon he...er inferno!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:52 AM   #66
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Well, I think Goofball was a big fat karma houdini. That's kind of why I imagined the ending, to give that little prick some karmic retribution. He frickin' deserves it!

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #67
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Easily the worst episode of the series.