Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Default Anticipated Movies of 2010

As it was in 2008 and 2009, 2010 looks to be another great year for movies. With so many great movies yet to hit our screens, what do you guys think are the movies that YOU want to see in 2010? I've included links to the trailers for my movies in case anyone hasn't seen them yet. For me, the 2010 movies I want to see are:

Toy Story 3 (as if I need to add a trailer for that one! )
The Last Airbender I think that M. Night 'What a Twist!' Shyamalan will FINALLY make a great movie! It looks awesome and just like the animated series!
Despicable Me Starring the voices of Steve Carell and Julie Andrews. Can't go wrong there!

I'm also thinking about The A-Team, but I've still yet to see a full trailer before I judge on that one.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

So for, for me the films I am most looking forward to are...

Toy Story 3, just to see if Pixar's first foray into the world of the threequel is the success that most anticipate it to be, and I have little reason to think otherwise.

and

Iron Man 2, because well they hit a home run with first one with some inspired casting and great sequences so one has to believe they'll be able to keep that momentum going into this sequel and into any future installments.

I was bit iffy on The A*Team movie at first, but the early teaser trailers have started to change my mind as looks like they've been able to capture the spirit of the original while at the same time being able to stand up as it's own entity, so that's a positive sign if there ever was one.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

The movie I'm most excited for in 2010 is most definitely Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. It looks so creepy and beautiful and...Tim Burton-y. March 5th cannot get here soon enough!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I can't really think of any 2010 movies off the top of my head. Hmm... I guess Iron man 2 would have to be my pick.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #5
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

There's plenty I want to see:

Alice in Wonderland
The Bounty Hunter
How to Train your Dragon
Clash of the Titans
Iron Man 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Jonah Hex
Toy Story 3
Despicable Me
Predators
Inception
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Piranha-3D

And those are all the ones I've seen trailers for (more or less) and really wanna see. I'll also be putting up reviews for ALL the movies I see on my youtube page as well as anime reviews (that's whats been keeping me so busy lately.....well that and school).
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Clash Of The Titans intrigues me. Is this a remake of the earlier film of the same name about the Perseus/Andromeda myth, or something else entirely?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
There's plenty I want to see:

Alice in Wonderland
The Bounty Hunter
How to Train your Dragon
Clash of the Titans
Iron Man 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Jonah Hex
Toy Story 3
Despicable Me
Predators
Inception
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Piranha-3D
How to Train Your Dragon is starting to get my interest as well. I just recently saw a new trailer for it, and it actually looks good, not to mention that the blond girl (who is named Astrid and voiced by America 'Ugly Betty' Ferrara) looks to be another kick-ass character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Clash Of The Titans intrigues me. Is this a remake of the earlier film of the same name about the Perseus/Andromeda myth, or something else entirely?
Yes, it's a remake of a 1981 film of the same name, and will be directed by Louis Leterrier, who also directed The Incredible Hulk and Transporter 2. The teaser features awesome music!

Last edited by frankie_fan; 03-11-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Titans looks freaking phenomenal I think its that kick ass musical score and how intense the trailer makes it look that really gets me excited. I hope they release a MP3 version of that song the way it is in the trailer I mean.

I'm hoping Alice doesn't disappoint, so far everything this year I've seen as been either a moderate or major disappointment with the exception of "The Wolfman" that being the best thing I've seen this far this year so I'm hoping these upcoming films will be worth it.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Titans looks freaking phenomenal I think its that kick ass musical score and how intense the trailer makes it look that really gets me excited. I hope they release a MP3 version of that song the way it is in the trailer I mean.
I can help you with that. The music in that teaser trailer is an instrumental version of the song The Bird and The Worm by The Used.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:38 AM   #10
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie_fan View Post
How to Train Your Dragon is starting to get my interest as well. I just recently saw a new trailer for it, and it actually looks good, not to mention that the blond girl (who is named Astrid and voiced by America 'Ugly Betty' Ferrara) looks to be another kick-ass character.
I was right. I posted my review of How to Train Your Dragon on the Last Movie You Watched thread, and all that I can say is that I'm very glad that I went to see this movie.