Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
rhythmfuzion
Settling In

Lesser-Known Friends need attention!  

Episode 1 Scene 1: Foster's Garage

Narrator: Once upon a time there's a rock band we have heard of back in the band's debut in FHIF Season 5 Episode "Schlock Star", now they have their own show starring them. Their debut album, Talk to the Jeans, was a big hit, now they're recording songs from their sophomore album.
Bloppy Pants: Fluffer Nutter, are you ready?
Fluffer Nutter: Totally!
Bloppy Pants: Yogi, are you ready?
Yogi Boo Boo: Absolutely!
Bloppy Pants: Billy, are you ready?
Billy the Squid: I'm always prepared!
Bloppy Pants: Okay! 1,2,1234...
Narrator: Unfortunately, they were interrupted by a loud heavy metal noise coming from somewhere inside the house.
Bloppy Pants: ...Okay, let's do this later, but now, I think there's another rock band coming from inside so let's find them now!

Episode 1, Scene 2: Foster's Recording Studio

Narrator: They searched all over the house until one of the members found them.
Billy the Squid: Hey guys, I think I found them.
Bloppy Pants: You did? Where are they?
Billy the Squid: They're right over there in the Foster's Recording Studio.
Fluffer Nutter: Oh my, we're not the only ones.
Keystone Blop: Of course you're not the only ones, our rock band formed way before you guys and our debut album was released back in 2002.
Bloppy Pants: Who the heck are you guys?
Keystone Blop: You don't know our heavy metal rock band? Let us introduce you guys about us, we are Dark Death. I'm Keystone Blop and I'm the lead singer, lead guitarist, and the founder of this group.
Pinecone Cola: I'm Pinecone Cola and I'm the bassist and other vocalist of this group. In some of our songs, I'm on lead vocals.
Sunset Junction: I'm Sunset Junction and i play rhythm guitar for this group. Despite our band's evil nature, I happen to be a very nice and very well-liked.
Mabel Licorice: I'm Mabel Licorice and I play drums for this heavy metal group and I have Bloo's old character.
Yogi Boo Boo: So if you have Bloo's old personality, what happened to Bloo?
Bloo: Hello guys! My personality softened up and I mastered paddleball.
Bloppy Pants: Excuse me Bloo, but would you mind if you show us your paddleball skills later?
Bloo: Okay, I can deal with that, so I'll see you later.(Leaves the scene)
Pinecone Cola: By the way guys, everybody calls me Nick.
Keystone Blop: So you know us, so can you see how our music is done?
Bloppy Pants: Sure we can.
Keystone Blop: So we'll see you guys in the auditorium, okay?
Bloppy Pants: Okay!

The episode will continue with Scene 3.

--------

Episode 1, Scene 3: Foster's Auditorium (Part 1)

Narrator: Pizza Party and Dark Death entered the auditorium to show each other how their music is done. They realized that they are not the only ones, but their close friends, Ringo Rango, Danwell, Jackie Khones, Pokey Toehair, Galoot Palooka, and Mac also appeared in the Auditorium. The drumset, guitar stands, guitars, bass guitar, and microphone stands were already ready. Pizza Party goes first.
Bloppy Pants: The song we're going to play is our first single, "Talk to the Jeans". So can we play it now?
Mac: Yes, go ahead.
(Intro)
(Verse 1)I tried to call you, I even stopped by You completely ignored me and left with some other guy.
Alone and heartbroken I went to the mall I saw an amazing thing hanging up on the wall.

(Chorus 1)The sweetest pair of denim designer jeans you've ever seen. they fit so perfect on me, I totally forgot that you were so mean.
The sweetest pair of denim designer jeans you've ever seen. They fit so perfect on me, now you can see I'm a love machine.

(Interlude)

(Verse 2)Now all of a sudden you call like three times a day. I'm not crawling back from now these jeans are walking away.
From every bad chance, it just keeps getting worse. From all this violence, we are getting a divorce.

(Chorus 2)The sweetest pair of denim designer jeans you've ever seen. they fit so perfect on me, I totally forgot that you were so mean.
The sweetest pair of denim designer jeans you've ever seen. They fit so perfect on me, now you can see I'm a love machine.

(Guitar Solo)

(Chorus 3)The sweetest pair of denim designer jeans you've ever seen. they fit so perfect on me, I totally forgot that you were so mean.

(Outro)

Sunset Junction: Wow! That was totally awesome!
Pokey Toehair: I am totally a fan of you guys!
Danwell: Me too!
Jackie Khones: My girlfriend is totally awesome with her guitar solo!
Fluffer Nutter: Why thank you Jackie.
Jackie Khones: You're very welcome sweetheart.
Mac: You guys are amazing!
Pinecone Cola: I liked it, but I think the music you played is so British Invasion.
Ringo Rango: I'm British and I was born during the British Invasion!
Keystone Blop: Now it's our turn to rock!
Mabel Licorice:(Excited) Our music will be the most awesomest of awesome ever! Let's do this!
Pinecone Cola:(To Mabel) Mabel my dear, don't get too overexcited.

To be continued with Part 2 of Scene 3.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 07-21-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
rhythmfuzion is offline   Reply With Quote