Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #1
PeterFoster111
Banned
Smiling, but EVIL.  

Send a message via MSN to PeterFoster111
Default Message to everyone who posted on the second fat frankie thread.

Sparky: I'm not revolted by fat people. The only person I am revolted with being fat is Frankie.

Cassini0125: OK you refreshed my memory that helped actully and you kinda helped me alot by moving my post's to other sections since I am not very good at knowing where to put posts/threads.

Natty: OK. I will click the back button if I don't like people's art.

All: I am really sorry about this. If this "fat frankie" buisness ticks you off, then I will not post anything. You see, Frankie is one of the most beutiful characters ever in my life. And I hate to be so embarrased by fat images of frankie. You see, I'm not a child but I have something called Asperger Syndrome. You may not know what that is, but I can give you a wikapedia link if you don't understand. I got to go and ask a question now that I don't think will bug you kthnxbye.

Last edited by PeterFoster111; 07-27-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
Major Abbey
Settling In

Not a bunny butler!  

Hey, I have Aspergers too, so I can understand why it bothers you (and also how you feel about Frankie - I'd probably be less than thrilled myself if some of my favourite characters were drawn like that, which has yet to happen, thank heavens). I have seen art I don't like too - but, as Natty said, the best thing to do is ignore it.

(Just for the record, I'm not too keen on the fat Frankie drawings either - not because I don't like fat people, please don't get that idea - but if that's what people want to draw... well, whatever floats their boat, I guess.)

Last edited by Major Abbey; 07-27-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Okay you've said your thing, now I'm locking this.
Closed Thread