Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 07-21-2007, 05:06 AM   #31
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I cry at absolutely EVERYTHING I see on TV. I cried at 'Go Goo Go' and at the Spongebob Episode 'Welcome to The Chum Bucket' for Pete's sake! Out of Movies though, i'd have to say the three movies that made me cry the most were;

Titantic, Armageddon and lastly Green Mile. All three of them mess with me bad ways, but Green Mile... blummin' 'eck, I've never cried so hard at a movie as I did that one.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #32
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

floccinaucinihilipilification  

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
I cry at absolutely EVERYTHING I see on TV. I cried at 'Go Goo Go' and at the Spongebob Episode 'Welcome to The Chum Bucket' for Pete's sake! Out of Movies though, i'd have to say the three movies that made me cry the most were;

Titantic, Armageddon and lastly Green Mile. All three of them mess with me bad ways, but Green Mile... blummin' 'eck, I've never cried so hard at a movie as I did that one.

OMG!
someone else who can cry at the drop of a hat!
sweet-o!