Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #1
Stjimmy666
Settling In

Default Realy Quick Question

Can someone tell me the score you need to get the top prize on the snowman game, Im on like level twenty and i dont want to quit and find out i only needed on more prize. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjimmy666 View Post
Can someone tell me the score you need to get the top prize on the snowman game, Im on like level twenty and i dont want to quit and find out i only needed on more prize. Thanks.
hmmmm?

You know Forums are not the same as Chat rooms.

Since this is not a chat room the odds of you getting an answer here before actually achiving the needed score is very slim.

and on the other hand this information is already in this forum. I know that because I posted it last month all you needed to do was read throught the Thread names or do a search.

a basic rule of thumb for most mini-games, if you played for under 15 min keep playing. if you reached level 50 then you proboly have made the High score.(I think there were two exceptions to this) If you reached level 30 then the odds are good that you got all the high scores. For the most part if you played the minigame well for 30 min then you most likely have the high score, but if you can keep playing to 45 min then you would be safest.

Monty
Old 03-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

In that case, I should lock this thread then.

Closed Thread