Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Talking Things that make you go "Hmmmm....."

I'm not talking about glitches with the game. Just little things about the house that I notice. Like how 99% of the Fosters residents have to be male because the toilet seats are all left up in every bathroom! LOL!

There's one IF - a literal cow-boy, I believe. When he's not walking around, he sits in a chair and a cow skull appears at his feet. That seems a bit disturbing to me. It looks like it could be one of his late relatives!

I also enjoy the activities that the other IFs in the house do from time to time. New Guy preens himself with a hand mirror, Goofball plays with a yo-yo, Cheese licks the floor, Mr. Pockets juggles confetti (or something)... You get the idea.

If your IF could do one activity, what would it be? I'd like mine to do somersaults.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
Vicks
At Home

I went to get something from the bathroom on the 4th floor for an adventure, and the IF that has "Oscar" on his shirt was in the pink (presumably Girls') bathroom. lol
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
Stjimmy666
Settling In

Dude if i could have one activity mine would have when its bored i would want him to break dance, that be funny i think to see an oragne ice cream cone with a b-day hat bust a move
Stjimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
hedgemaniac
Newly Abandoned

Proud Foster's Fan.  

If I could have one activity, it would be to give hugs(mine is a teddy bear).
hedgemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
ellestea
Newly Abandoned

one thing that always makes me laugh is when you do a favor for wilt and he asks you to go get something from someone for him... and then they say:
"sure wilt can get my keys" or "sure wilt can get my suitcase"... but he doesnt get them.. you take them to him... they should say have or borrow instead of get... hehehe...

i also like when the scissors say " you shouldnt run w/ me"... he he he...
ellestea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:31 PM   #6
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well I guess Blinky would have to light up, somehow. Maybe he could flip upside down and spin as if he's screwing himself into the ceiling, then flash on and off?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote