Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
montitech
Foster's Legend

Default Anyone play on Steam?

Anyone else play any Steam games:
Half Life, Counter strike, Ect... they have a bunch now.

I have a spare Guest pass for CounterStrike(Source) and wanted to know if anyone was interested in it?

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
Voxxyn
Banned

I have Steam along with Half-Life(the first one, my PC isn't powerful enough for HL2) and nearly all of it's expansion packs and third-party multiplayer mods. It's been a while since I last played it on a constant basis, but I still do on occasion.

My favorite multiplayer mod is Sven Co-op(co-operative Half-Life).
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:28 AM   #3
montitech
Foster's Legend

my laptop has no issue with HL2 but it was difficult to get Episode2 running. I also have issues with many of the newer games like, M&M Dark Messiah and the Ship. but they are playable, However I never tried the multiplayer, I have not really played much multiplayer since Quake over 10 years ago.

Voxxyn, do you want my guest pass for Counter Strike Source? you can view the requirements on Steam.

Monty
Old 04-18-2007, 01:07 PM   #4
Voxxyn
Banned

Feel free to post the system requirements(unless Counter-Strike Source requires HL2 on my PC, which I don't have)... I might give it a try...

I remember playing the HL2 demo a few years ago. It DID work, just somewhat slowly on outside enviroments.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:47 PM   #5
montitech
Foster's Legend

Counter Strike is a MOD of the original Half Life, there are demos availible out there. but if you can support HLsource then it should work.

Information on Guest passes are availible here:
http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-...hp?p_faqid=549

I would need an email address to setup the Guest pass for whomever wants it, but NOBODY post there EMAIL because thats BAD.

Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP/ME/98, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Monty