Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:13 AM   #1
bloo bear
Newly Abandoned
Fosters Fan 4 Life  

Default Thanksgiving dinner

i recently did my chores bout 5 minutes ago and when i did my favor he asked me to give someting 2 eduardo and when i gave it to him he said something about a thanksgiving dinner. Is it possible that they are going to have a BFAHP Thanksgiving dinner?

bloo bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
Vicks
At Home

Anytime you go up to a character (IF or human) in the game and talk to them, or any dialog after your favors are completed, it's all just pre-programmed chatter. The only time you are talking to someone and it 'matters' is when they have the i bubble over their head. They are usually asking you for something or giving you something, involving a favor or adventure, or indicating they are the person you give/ask. After you complete the favor, anything said after that (the thanks part) is just pre-programmed and usually random.

So, no, there is no Thanksgiving dinner thing that they are referring to, specifically. It's just random chit-chat after a favor is complete. I think there may have been an adventure a long while back involving Thanksgiving, I just can't remember off the top of my head, but it's totally unrelated to your favor.

Hope that helps!
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote