Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #11
Oh No Bloo
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Uh, read a book?
Uh, I just finished Ulysses and Dante's Inferno back to back so I'm taking a break before I move on to the rest of Dante's work. Don't be rude, and don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
Oh No Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh No Bloo View Post
Uh, I just finished Ulysses and Dante's Inferno back to back so I'm taking a break before I move on to the rest of Dante's work. Don't be rude, and don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
I do not think the comments were directed to you, but more of a general answer in an attempt to be funny,

By the way nice choices of writen works, I always say it is not worth reading unless it is at least a century old.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:51 PM   #13
Vicks
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh No Bloo View Post
They can't end the game! What else am I going to do with my spare time??
They actually extended the game once already. It was supposed to end after the April 2007 Update, but they added the outside and all that goes with it.

To expect CN to add any more to it would be to delude oneself. CN has a terrible track record with their onsite games. It will be interesting to see what happens with this new Fusion Fall. Of course you have to pay in order to play it, so you'd think quality and customer satisfaction are crucial, but still. It fits perfectly into their timing, though, to have BFAHP around until the launch of FF. They will turn all their attention to FF and neglect BFAHP until it's a crumbled mess and then they'll take it off the website a year or two later.

As far as what to do? Who knows. I'm still trying to find a game to dive into after Orbit died years ago. I just haven't seen any that have really struck me. BFAHP was a nice 'break' from 'stuff' and a fun game to play with my kids. I'm really glad we played it, and came to this group.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:02 PM   #14
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
As far as what to do? Who knows. I'm still trying to find a game to dive into after Orbit died years ago. I just haven't seen any that have really struck me. BFAHP was a nice 'break' from 'stuff' and a fun game to play with my kids. I'm really glad we played it, and came to this group.
~Vicks
CN ORbit was just shut down last September(06).
I was very disapointed when they updated user interfaces and lost functionality (and accounts), on the last version of orbit I was no longer able to play my Gtoon or minigames toons, like the Superman SuperBlocks.

I did download a bunch of the images out of my browsers cache right before they closed the site.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:04 PM   #15
Bloo
Newly Abandoned

Thanks you Monty and everyone else.It worked!Now I know it wasn't just my messed up computer.I was also sad when they took off Orbit.I really hope they update and carry out BFAHP for a long time.Thanks again!

(and so does Mac I guess)

The many faces of Bloo.......
Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #16
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I haven't tried logging on, since maybe around early July. I pretty much don't care about the game anymore, especially since my first account got screwed up. Emailing didn't help at all, so I gave up. Honestly, I don't foresee the game being extended once again, but I could be wrong.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #17
emperor26
Foster's Legend

For some strange reasons, I'm unable to get back online for the recent updates.

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing similar problems?