Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

View Poll Results: Do you share the same love of cheese?!
Of course! Who doesn't? 28 50.91%
Are you kidding? Cheese is so annoying! 27 49.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
Cheese Freak!
Newly Abandoned
I Love CHEESE!!!!!  

Talking who here just can't get enough of cheese?!

if you have not guessed b now, i LOVE Cheese. my favorite episodes are "The Big Cheese," and of course, "Mac Daddy." i laugh so hard at every cheese scene. especially the flames vs. bunnies arguement , the cereal and potatoes arguement, and the nursery rhymes. I know, im babbling, but what can I say?...

a lot more, so be glad i stopped there!
Old 10-11-2006, 10:48 PM   #2
Cheese Freak!
Newly Abandoned
I Love CHEESE!!!!!  

Smile bloo is awesome, too. so is mac. and wilt...

Spoiler Below
:bloogrin i like all the fosters characters, i just like cheese the best! but i fell in live with the "hot in Topeka" scene
Old 10-11-2006, 10:50 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Please do not post "back-to-back" - if you have something else to say and it's been less than 15-20 minutes and no one has responded to your last post, please just EDIT your last post instead of posting again. Read the forum rules again please.

Also I am moving this to the Characters section, just to tidy the board up a bit.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:53 PM   #4
Cheese Freak!
Newly Abandoned
I Love CHEESE!!!!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Please do not post "back-to-back" - if you have something else to say and it's been less than 15-20 minutes and no one has responded to your last post, please just EDIT your last post instead of posting again. Read the forum rules again please.

Also I am moving this to the Characters section, just to tidy the board up a bit.
sorry, just got here, and i'm used to other sites where the posts aren't so big and what not. where you can just ad more and more in multiple posts. again, sorry.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Freak! View Post
sorry, just got here, and i'm used to other sites where the posts aren't so big and what not. where you can just ad more and more in multiple posts. again, sorry.
It's cool, and a common mistake. But please try to just edit posts if its only been a few minutes and again, if no one has replied yet.

As to the topic...You really didn't give enough choices so I can't vote in this one. I neither love nor abhor Cheese. I DO think he's funny, but I've rather had enough of him already. Though to be fair, I like him better than Goo, who has become not just an oft-repeated character like Cheese, but rather an actual staple.

No offense to people who like Goo
- I didn't say I think she's a *bad* character, I'm just tired of her. Remember, *my* favorite character is Terrence, and a lot of people not only dislike him but would like to see him destroyed in a fiery explosion of some sort. But then, I think they use Terrence just the right amount currently. I do NOT want to see him start showing up in every episode. If he did, I just may change my mind.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #6
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Also, do review the rules of the forum, so you do not do the stuff that could get you into bigger trouble.

Cheese isn't a favourite of mine, but he's certainly something. Too much of him, I don't think I can deal with that. I do like him better than Goo, myself.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 12:39 AM   #7
Voxxyn
Banned

I've abstained from voting in the poll. I think he can be very funny, but I can't in all honesty say that I "can't get enough of him". The truth is, I've had a little more than I can genuinely handle of him for the time being.

He was great in "Mac Daddy" and his cameo in "Infernal Slumber" wasn't bad. But "The Big Cheese", even though he did have some hilarious moments, showed that he can lose his charm when exposed so much. In my opinion, that episode would've been a complete disaster if it weren't for Frankie's many reactions and antics, which I found incredibly adorable and showed just how diverse her character is.

But that's just what I think. I ain't trying to discourage you. If Cheese is what you love, then dig in.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 05:23 PM   #8
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

I didn't vote either due to the lack of choices. I liked Cheese in Mac Daddy and Infernal Slumber, but his appearance in The Big Cheese was too much. It didn't help Cartoon Network kind of made him their official mascot throughout the summer. =/
Website | LJ | DeviantArt
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #9
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Cheese was hilarious in Mac Daddy, and okay in Infernal Slumber, but honestly I think his first appearance should have been his only appearance, like Goo. It's easy to make a character like him annoying, and to some people he already was, but now they use him all the time.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:09 PM   #10
Emma
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Cheese was hilarious in Mac Daddy, and okay in Infernal Slumber, but honestly I think his first appearance should have been his only appearance, like Goo. It's easy to make a character like him annoying, and to some people he already was, but now they use him all the time.
Quoted For Truth