Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 08-22-2006, 10:53 AM   #21
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

I was like "meh" when I first saw Ed, he was nothing special.
But he grew on me, which is amazing for a cartoon character (and proves how the show has such depth), and I love him now. Ed is a great I.F, I hope he does get to stay at Foster's though, as a permanent. He seems to belong there.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:38 AM   #22
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
I was like "meh" when I first saw Ed, he was nothing special.
But he grew on me, which is amazing for a cartoon character (and proves how the show has such depth), and I love him now. Ed is a great I.F, I hope he does get to stay at Foster's though, as a permanent. He seems to belong there.
ALL of the main IFs (and humans, for that matter) seem to belong there because they've spent so much time as a "family", they're practically inseperable. I mean, think about it... it just wouldn't be the same to not have Frankie and Herriman getting on eachother's nerves, to not see Wilt helping out everyone and (almost parentally) guiding Eduardo, to not have Bloo rubbing in his own success, to not see Mac get on another sugar high again (hilarious!), or to not see Coco get extremely sassy.

It'd be like a Lite-Brite without colored pegs... sure it'd still exist but nobody'd want to see it.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:56 AM   #23
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

I'm kinda "Meh" when it comes to Ed. He annoys the crap outta me...no offense.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:32 AM   #24
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
ALL of the main IFs (and humans, for that matter) seem to belong there because they've spent so much time as a "family", they're practically inseperable. I mean, think about it... it just wouldn't be the same to not have Frankie and Herriman getting on eachother's nerves, to not see Wilt helping out everyone and (almost parentally) guiding Eduardo, to not have Bloo rubbing in his own success, to not see Mac get on another sugar high again (hilarious!), or to not see Coco get extremely sassy.

It'd be like a Lite-Brite without colored pegs... sure it'd still exist but nobody'd want to see it.
I said something somewhat similar to this effect on a thread at the old board, but once again, I agree. Not just because of the trademarks we love, but it seems the human characters(Mac being a nerd, Goo having no other friends, Madame Foster the kooky eccentric, Frankie's near-absolute isolation from the outside world) are just as much of "outcasts" as the IFs.

Ed is great. Yes, he is annoying... but he is a GOOD annoying to me, the kind that is adorable instead of tedious or malicious.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:36 PM   #25
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I want to adopt the big guy, bring him home, stuff him full of potatoes, read him a bedtime story, and watch him smile a big contented smile.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:57 PM   #26
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

he's left-handed, or at least throws with his left hand.
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:38 AM   #27
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I would hate to think of what Ed would think of me if he only knew of MY hobbies! And to think that he thought WILT was "more loco than Crazy Larry", LOL! One look at my DA gallery would scar Eduardo for life!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:54 AM   #28
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73
Red face

Ed annoyed the crap out of me at first. It wasn't until a few episodes in that I really loved his character...

Eduardo rocks, in that punk-but-not-in-the-way-you-think-'cause-he's-scared-all-the-time way. He's cute...

-Marty
Old 08-30-2006, 09:22 AM   #29
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I would hate to think of what Ed would think of me if he only knew of MY hobbies! And to think that he thought WILT was "more loco than Crazy Larry", LOL! One look at my DA gallery would scar Eduardo for life!

pitbulllady
Haha I've seen your DA gallery! Eduardo just wouldn't be the same after seeing all those arachnids...

Last edited by scary_dream; 08-30-2006 at 09:23 AM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:53 PM   #30
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Eduardo's great, he's such a throwback to those old storybooks of monsters and yet he's got the ferocity of Jigglypuff. I think the neatest thing about Ed is not that he's so nice opposing his obvious scary appearance.

But how he proves to be as equally weird as Bloo does. The potatoes thing obviously comes to mind, although I'm starting to think that's not as weird as that BIZARRE obsession he had with the matress sale in "Bus the two of us".

IT'S FOR ONE DAY ONLY!

That was hystertical, it was totally out of left wing and it was nice to see Eduardo enter the complete insanity vibe for a change.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote