Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
Hinata4
Newly Abandoned
Frankie RULZZZ !!!  

Lightbulb Berry

What do you think abou Berry? Do you like her, or do you hate her?
As for me, um... I think she is annoing. I don't like her so much *...doh... * Especialy when she was following Bloo where ever he was going ,and she hates Mac, her reactions were so funny when Bloo all the time was mistaking her name , or when Bloo was hanging out with Mac instead her , I personaly um... I don't hate her, I just don't like her so muc *...doh...* .
Here is some information about the firs episode she was seen in:
As a new day begins at Foster's, with everyone enjoying their favorite television program, The Loved and the Loveless, a new friend named Berry enters the house as sweet as can be, though with one glance on Bloo became love struck and determined to make Bloo love her back, though there is one thing that truthfully stands between her and Bloo, and that is Mac. When Mac and Bloo are trying to win a world record, Berry gets mad. After many schemes to try to get rid of Mac, Berry tries to tell Bloo that Mac is stopping him from winning the world record. When Bloo says that to Mac, he gets mad and dosen't want to break a world record anymore. But Berry makes Bloo the almost world's largest rubber band ball and both of them will put the last rubber band to make it the biggest. Meanwhile, Mac is running to Foster's so Bloo and Mac can put on the last rubber band, but will Mac get there in time before Berry and Bloo put on the rubber band? Yes, but not with Berry, he put the rubber band with Mac.

Frankie rocks!!!
The many faces of Frankie:

Last edited by Hinata4; 04-22-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 AM   #2
Hinata4
Newly Abandoned
Frankie RULZZZ !!!  

Unhappy

Um... sorry there was the same blog as this,I just didn't saw it in the begging. ;(

Frankie rocks!!!
The many faces of Frankie:
Old 04-22-2008, 04:40 AM   #3
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

And thus the thread is closed. (Remember the Search Function doesn't bite, so don't be afraid to use it. )

Closed Thread