Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 06-21-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Default Nightmares

Ok lots of times I have nightmares like one of them I was in this playgound in the woods and I just saw someone running up to me and as i did they had a knife!! And another one is me and my friends were like going in this house and then suddenly the power went out and we were not alone there was someone in the house with us!! And this one time i had this dream that was so disturbing it was like the tape from the ring 2002! And well sometimes i have dreams when im falling and this is so scary it really feels like your falling when you dream it! What nightmare have you guys had??
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

really? I've gotten to enjoy the falling dreams.

Such a rush, dropping from 20,000 feet
Old 06-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
Owennoreen
Settling In

Well i mean like your falling to a pit of death not like your a bird flying!
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Old 06-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #4
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

A while ago I had the falling dream, except, I really fell off my bed. That woke me up!

~Little Baby IceCream~

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owennoreen View Post
Well i mean like your falling to a pit of death not like your a bird flying!
well...falling. as in. "ooh, whats this? I'll call it wind" and then splat.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

i dont have nightmares usually. whenever i do its usually some really scary face of some kind. or a horror movie i could pitch. the latter is alot rarer though.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:07 AM   #7
Owennoreen
Settling In

Oh ok
Old 06-27-2007, 03:33 PM   #8
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
I agree with some guy. I rarely have nightmares. I think the last time I had one, I was around 5 years old or something.

? Long Live Jeremiah ?

Last edited by xxxClaire; 06-27-2007 at 03:33 PM.
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:50 PM   #9
Owennoreen
Settling In

Well just for some reason have scary and strange dreams.

Last edited by Owennoreen; 06-27-2007 at 03:50 PM. Reason: messed up
Old 09-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #10
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I don't have nightmares very often (thankfully), but I actually had one last night. As there are many horror fans here, maybe some will enjoy this.

I dreamed I had just finished taking a shower and was combing my hair out in front of the bathroom mirror when I noticed an ulcer on my scalp. It didn't hurt, but it was maybe 3" by 3" big and I thought "What the... Where did that come from? I don't remember feeling that while washing my hair!" I took a closer look and noticed that my skin was coming loose from my skull and the ulcer was getting bigger. I then looked at my comb and saw the big chunk of skin that had apparently been pulled off my scalp while combing my hair. And now that the hole had been started, it just kept growing as the skin around its edges continued to come loose and fall off. Soon my whole scalp was skinless (and hairless of course), and from there it started spreading to my face. I had some type of flesh eating bacteria or something and was going to die of infection in a matter of days! And the face looking back at me from the mirror soon was definitely horror movie worthy- very bloody and such. I screeeeeeeeamed!!! And what made it worse is it was another of those dreams that felt so dang real.

I was totally and completely creeped out when I woke up, and I was afraid to wash my face this morning. I was almost afraid to even look at myself in the mirror, because the sight of myself in the dream was still very fresh in my memory. I felt freaked out for most of the morning, even when not thinking about the dream. When I got home from work this evening, I took a shower and after I got out the creepy feeling returned as I looked carefully at my scalp. Whew... nothing was wrong. But OH MY WORD, that was the creepiest and scariest dream I've had in years.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote