Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > Introductions

Notices

Introductions New to this board? Introduce yourself!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
SunsetJunction
#1 Fan of Eurotrish and Peas

Give Peas a chance!!  

Default It's me, I guess

Hi there. My name is SunsetJunction, and despite my name, I'm a girl, and Sunset Junction isn't actually my favourite character (more on that later), although he does rank in my favourites. Now, I will be honest here, I don't recall watching much Foster's as a kid. And even if I did, those memories are definitely long gone by now. However, a while ago, like in 2013 or so, for some reason I decided to give it another shot since it came on in the mornings before I had to go to school, and it's now my favourite show as of currently.

Ok now, I expect a lot of hate for this, but nonetheless, I will say it anyway: I tend to favour side characters over the main characters in the things I read, play, watch, etc. Such is the case with Foster's, where even though I still like the main characters, I am not nearly as interested in them as the side characters. Going back to who my favourite character is, it surprisingly isn't Sunset Junction. My favourite character actually happens to be Berry, since I love characters that appear cute at first glance but they only look that way to hide their true intentions. My other favourite characters, in no particular order, include, but are not limited to: Eurotrish, Bloppypants, Mabel Licorice, Fluffer Nutter, Jackie Khones, and of course, Sunset Junction.

I am aware that this forum is mostly dead, but there are still people here coming occasionally. I find it interesting reading back over all the old posts and seeing how old they are, yet they still continue to exist today. Even if I don't get a reply on this post, I still hope to enjoy my time here anyway, and it will be nice to meet those who still come here.
SunsetJunction is offline   Reply With Quote