Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 09-30-2006, 05:29 PM   #1
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Default Mattel Toys Next Year

There'll be some toys from Mattel out next year. I hope the toys are good & not crappy PVCs. I'm a figure collector so some Foster guys to display next to my Zim & SW figures would be awesome!
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
Voxxyn
Banned

They better have some good Frankie figures. Better. If they don't, I'll be heartbroken.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:45 PM   #3
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

I'd give up a pint of blood for a Wilt action figure.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #4
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

If he's acurately scaled I'd get him an a heart beat. What I want in the first 2 waves-
Wave 1:
Bloo
Mac
Wilt
Frankie
Ivan & Stevie

Wave 2:
Coco
Mr.Herriman & Maddam Foster
Cheese
Eduardo
Goo
Old 09-30-2006, 09:55 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I don't know WHAT I am going to do when all this merchanside comes out. I have a single shelf for my Foster's stuff now but that won't be enough come next year. There's no more wall space for shelves in my room, and all the wall space I had in the living room is occupied with our ZIM figures. I guess there's always the dining area!

Btw the GBA game comes out in October. Weak-looking or not I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to be putting a GameSlave 3 logo on my GBA and carrying it around on Halloween to go with my Gaz outfit, so maybe while I pretend to play Vampire Piggy I'll actually be playing Foster's, lol.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:35 AM   #6
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

You don't have to worry about Zim figures, the company that sold figures is (sadly ) closed. More room for Foster's!
Old 10-01-2006, 08:25 AM   #7
Voxxyn
Banned

Those seems like good wave line-ups, though don't forget Madame Foster... the thing is, when I first skimmed my eyes over it, I briefly thought it was a GENUINE ANNOUNCEMENT of what we would be seeing next year.

Sigh. I still have a horrible feeling that there won't be any Frankie figures.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:45 AM   #8
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Sigh. I still have a horrible feeling that there won't be any Frankie figures.
I think they'll have some Frankie stuff, although not as much as you and I want. As for what type of merchandise Mattel will be releasing, that's anyone's guess at this point. Guess we'll just have to sit and wait patiently for 2007... and try not to go out of our minds...

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:25 AM   #9
donna323
Settling In

Cheese, Please!  

Default Foster's Figures

Hi, guys ...

I've been collecting for years! My focus primarily is on female action figures, but I've got others. I'm telling you right now, if they've got wierd little Hai Hai Puffy Ammi Yumi figures on the shelves in drug stores (yes, drug stores), believe me, they BETTER have the Foster's guys out pretty soon. I mean, there is even a set of Ami Yumi cats that you draw on. They are really wierd looking. And God only knows there are kazillions of Powerpuff merchandise out there.

So, I'm voting YES for this big time soon! Will keep my eyes on the net.
donna323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:40 AM   #10
Voxxyn
Banned

The thing that I'm truly worried about is that the Mattel toymakers will think that the "Foster's Five"(Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco) and heavily-hyped recurring favorites like Cheese and Goo are the stars of the show--and thus forget about doing any Frankie figures, because they'll believe that she's an unimportant and meaningless secondary character by comparison.

Or, if they do have a Frankie figure, something tells me that it'll just be a cheaply made three inch figurine bundled along with Mr. Herriman and Madame Foster figurines on the same package--while the "Foster's Five" and Cheese/Goo get all the attention and lots of large-size and high-quality figures.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 10-01-2006 at 09:49 AM.