Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #1001
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDawn View Post
Dont forget, lots and lots of potatos.

I dont necessarily think Wilt would go back home to Jordan. He seems very happy where he is. If anything, he would probably like it if Jordan came to live near Fosters where he could visit him AND still be with his friends. Plus, fosters would have a room dedicated to nothing but basketball, playing it on a big screen 24/7.
Along with other shows he likes to watch on the telly, you know, EVERYONE can get tired of the same thing. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:55 PM   #1002
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Along with other shows he likes to watch on the telly, you know, EVERYONE can get tired of the same thing. XD
Yeah, and Wilt is NOT obsessed with basketball! He is really into it, but not to the point that he cannot enjoy other things, or think about anything else. I'm sure he'd appreciate a break from it on a regular basis. Besides, as most of us know, someone's "happy place" isn't necessarily a real place that they PHYSICALLY go to, but a place in their mind where they can go to escape from their troubles and aggravations, and for many people, that has to do with pleasant memories. Wilt's best memories probably WOULD be from his early life, when things were care-free and the biggest issue facing him would have been getting his young companion to do his homework and get to bed on time on a school night, when Wilt still had both arms and both eyes, and wasn't carrying around so much guilt and painful memories.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #1003
AprilDawn
Settling In
"I need...PIZZA!!"  

Send a message via AIM to AprilDawn Send a message via Yahoo to AprilDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Haha. The way he reacted at the end of "WTAWTAW" makes me think he would like some "Wilt-time" to just runaway and watch some good ol' basketball. Plus, to have Jordan there to watch it with him at times when he is not the one playing the game.

((I never tire of the Price is Right...))

Last edited by AprilDawn; 05-16-2007 at 11:44 AM.
AprilDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:02 AM   #1004
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Wow, this thread is HOPPIN'! ....

It's a nasty thing to say, but I LOVE it when he either gets angry or scared. His reactions to the Cannibal Ghost thing in 'Blooooooo' (especially that 'Hum-a-na hum-a-na hum-a-na') basically had me fits of laughter. The ways he just explodes like in 'Where There's a Wilt there's a Way' and 'Bus the two of us' is even better. When ever I watch 'Bus the two of us' on my DVR I just sit there for a least (or until my Mum comes in and tells me that she's not watching THIS rubbish and I need to turn it off) an hour watching him shouting down the phone over and over again. I find it quite hilairious.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:53 AM   #1005
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Wow, this thread is HOPPIN'! ....

It's a nasty thing to say, but I LOVE it when he either gets angry or scared. His reactions to the Cannibal Ghost thing in 'Blooooooo' (especially that 'Hum-a-na hum-a-na hum-a-na') basically had me fits of laughter. The ways he just explodes like in 'Where There's a Wilt there's a Way' and 'Bus the two of us' is even better. When ever I watch 'Bus the two of us' on my DVR I just sit there for a least (or until my Mum comes in and tells me that she's not watching THIS rubbish and I need to turn it off) an hour watching him shouting down the phone over and over again. I find it quite hilairious.
Yeah, even I have to admit that Wilt is quite "interesting", when he's mad! Notice that the Low Country "Geechee" accent becomes a LOT more pronounced when he's in the highly volitile mood, too; it's like he forgets to try and cover it up-"Da Wilt-Man is signin' OFF- from now on, you on yo OWN, MISTAH!"
It was also pretty darn funny in "Blooooooo!" when Wilt gets really scared and pulls his eyestalks in, so his eyes are sitting on top of his head! He also does this in that promo that showed him dancing on stage-what an interesting ability!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:31 AM   #1006
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

I agree! Wilt's other sides of anger and fear are really interesting. I could watch the "Hum-na" reaction over and over again!

It's kind of refreshing to see him get a little upset because it means he is standing up for himself for once. Granted, while in Bus The Two of Us, he still manages to mix in apologies with the stern talking-to he gives Mac, he still nonetheless stands his ground and tells them what's up and how uncomfortable they are making him by making him lie. He deserves to stand up for himself every now and then!

Last edited by scary_dream; 05-21-2007 at 11:32 AM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:56 PM   #1007
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, even I have to admit that Wilt is quite "interesting", when he's mad! Notice that the Low Country "Geechee" accent becomes a LOT more pronounced when he's in the highly volitile mood, too; it's like he forgets to try and cover it up-"Da Wilt-Man is signin' OFF- from now on, you on yo OWN, MISTAH!"
It was also pretty darn funny in "Blooooooo!" when Wilt gets really scared and pulls his eyestalks in, so his eyes are sitting on top of his head! He also does this in that promo that showed him dancing on stage-what an interesting ability!

pitbulllady
Wow...it's been awhile since I've posted in this thread, but here I go!

I never really noticed Wilt's accent when he was angry but now that you mention it you're right! It really DOES seem to become more pronounced when he's angry...and it's actually quite amusing (well...except in "Beat With a Schtick" where I thought his temper was nearly SCARY at one point! XD)!

Yep, his reactions in "Blooooo!" were great and I also think that he's quite funny when he's scared. I really like how scared everyone got when they were watching that awful movie in the den. What was it called? Something like "The Curse of the Cannibal Ghost In the Haunted House on Horror Hill?" I don't remember for sure, but that was a great scene! XD
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:42 AM   #1008
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I've noticed that about Wilt's accent too. My favourite "volatile Wilt" moment (other than his total outburst in "Bus the Two of Us", which is kind of a no-brainer) would have to be his expression of horror - as shared with the other IFs - at the unveiling of Ed's new Duchess-inflicted makeover in "the Big Picture". I'm absolutely crazy about the totally aghast way he exclaims, "Ed-uardo?"

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 05-23-2007 at 05:43 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #1009
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

floccinaucinihilipilification  

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

y'know what I just noticed?
we got the same accent!
that is friggin SWEET-O!
I'm stop now.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:31 PM   #1010
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Oh, lucky.

O' course, I'm perfectly happy with my accent, so I can't say I'm all too jealous XD Must be pretty cool though, eh?
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote