Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 06-05-2007, 06:20 AM   #71
coalietiger96
Newly Abandoned

I played and beat the levels of the games on that list but still no buddies!
Old 06-05-2007, 03:19 PM   #72
Vicks
At Home

Which games did you play, levels passed, and buddies that didn't show up?

After you achieve the needed points to get the awards, you should see the buddies when Coco's eggs pop open. After that, they should be in Notey under the Suitcase, where it shows all your items.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #73
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalietiger96 View Post
I played and beat the levels of the games on that list but still no buddies!

in conjunction with what Vicks said, The word "Level" in the list above is actually refering to the Game1, Game2 and Game3 of each minigame, Not an actual level of Game 1.

If you come across errors please specify details of it.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #74
Vicks
At Home

Yeah, I'm sorry, I meant GAME #, or what GAME level were you playing (1, 2, or 3) not what level on your particular turn in one of the 3 games.

If you can give as much information as you can then we can maybe help you better. An example would be:

Snow Bound
Game 1: Snowball Attack
Flying Hearts (Buddy)
I reached a score of 1438 in the game and the required top score is 1250, yet I didn't receive the Flying Hearts buddy (or the Tree Lamp or anything else you didn't get that you should have).

The more info the better.

One glitch that many of us have had is we will achieve the high scores and get the rewards, only to have them disappear from our suitcase later. I know I've had that happen on Cracked Up a handful of times. Most likely the problem is not completely logging out of the game. Make sure you log out and not just close the window when you're done playing. Sometimes it doesn't completely save where you're at, or who knows what else, and things have been known to disappear. Since I've made sure that I completely log out, I've never had this problem again. Who knows if it's actually related, but it works.
~Vicks

Last edited by Vicks; 06-05-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:04 AM   #75
coalietiger96
Newly Abandoned

Actually, i did beat the high score in snow bound and i got the flying hearts buddy.. but all of the other games.. i still play them is there a certain score i have to have?

Last edited by coalietiger96; 06-06-2007 at 04:48 AM.
coalietiger96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:48 AM   #76
coalietiger96
Newly Abandoned

I just got an alien! from terrance the terrible! Lv1

Last edited by coalietiger96; 06-06-2007 at 04:49 AM.
coalietiger96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #77
Vicks
At Home

Yes! There are certain high scores you must reach in order to get the Buddies and the furniture and music, too. Snow Bound was an example of the information I was saying you should post, so we could help you figure out why you aren't getting the Buddies. I could have used any game as an example, I just randomly pick it. If you still aren't getting Buddies, then post the information like I showed you and we'll help you figure out what's up.

When you go to play one of the games, or unlock a new one, click on the "My Scores" tab on the left of the screen. It will show you what scores you need to reach in order to get a gift. Those gifts will open up and be an award. There are high scores you need to reach on all 3 of the Game Levels, for each and every game.

CHECK NOTEY!!! A lot of this can be answered by reading up in Notey about the arcade and the games. Click on the Question mark on the left side for FAQs and explainations of features in the house. It tells you all this information and will probably explain it a whole lot better than I am.
~Vicks
Old 06-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #78
stellareyrie
Newly Abandoned

blah! (,). (')  

Exclamation

I know how to get the big foot one and the eagle one! You need codes for those! and I have a fish one from a dvd code, the owl(code) and a caveman o.o cave man is scary (Yep you guessed it; Another code).

Last edited by Sparky; 06-17-2007 at 01:35 PM.
stellareyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #79
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellareyrie View Post
I know how to get the big foot one and the eagle one! You need codes for those! and I have a fish one from a dvd code, the owl(code) and a caveman o.o cave man is scary (Yep you guessed it; Another code).
Another one who thinks they're brilliant because they know the codes...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:30 PM   #80
stellareyrie
Newly Abandoned

blah! (,). (')  

Unhappy codes

Sorry ...
stellareyrie is offline   Reply With Quote