Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:02 AM   #1
mindless1
Newly Abandoned

Exclamation New Game Update!

Hey I just logged on to the game and it looks like they released the October update. I'm still exploring, but I was surprised no one else had posted about this yet. Unless I missed it...

If you want to know what's new, see "spoilers" below:
Spoiler Below

The house is decorated for Halloween and the characters have changed rooms. There are new characters as well, including Terrence, Uncle Pockets, Jackies Khones, Yogi Boo Boo, and a two-headed dragon. There are also two new minigames, AND you can get to the basement!

PS. I'm new, and I haven't had a chance to make a proper intro yet. Hi, I'm me.

Last edited by mindless1; 10-02-2006 at 11:41 AM. Reason: put updates as spoilers
mindless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 AM   #2
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

The first new game I chose to play is "Go With the Flow". Man, I don't get this game at all.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
montitech
Foster's Legend

Default The New Minigames

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
The first new game I chose to play is "Go With the Flow". Man, I don't get this game at all.

Go with the flow is a version of "Pipe Dream" , all the older gammers like myself know this game too well. the trick to getting all the coco prizes is to build the largest pipe that you can on the early levels. since it will get harder as you advance. By makeing pipes over 30 pieces each level you should be able to get 3000 point before level 10.

The Second Game "Balloon Attack" Is similar to "Joust" you can take three hits before you loose a man, you must hit alligators twice (once to get there balloons and a second time to clear them) (only one hit needed if they are already on the ground) the Feather gives 65 points. also if you hit an alligator while it is falling it yields 40 points (much better than the normal 15 points) so try to do this when you can. on my first play it took 23 levels before getting the high score and retrieving all the coco prizes.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #4
Mecha
Newly Abandoned

Don't forget the eduardo photo album!
Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:48 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I haven't looked at the game yet, but I appreciate the update thread. Using the spoiler tag was a nice thing to do. Welcome to the forum!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #6
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
Go with the flow is a version of "Pipe Dream" , all the older gammers like myself know this game too well. the trick to getting all the coco prizes is to build the largest pipe that you can on the early levels. since it will get harder as you advance. By makeing pipes over 30 pieces each level you should be able to get 3000 point before level 10.

The Second Game "Balloon Attack" Is similar to "Joust" you can take three hits before you loose a man, you must hit alligators twice (once to get there balloons and a second time to clear them) (only one hit needed if they are already on the ground) the Feather gives 65 points. also if you hit an alligator while it is falling it yields 40 points (much better than the normal 15 points) so try to do this when you can. on my first play it took 23 levels before getting the high score and retrieving all the coco prizes.

Monty
I don't recall playing that game.

Old 10-02-2006, 02:41 PM   #7
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
I don't recall playing that game.
Which one, Pipe Dream or Joust? Joust is one of my favorite games. Not saying I'm good at it or anything, lol, I just like it. Pipe Dream is a good game, haven't played that in a while though.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:54 PM   #8
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

HUh. WHen I think of joust, I think of the Atatri game...

Well, i noticed it because it said so on the Cartoonetwork page.

WHERE IS BLOO? I searched the entire house and can't find him.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:29 PM   #9
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
HUh. WHen I think of joust, I think of the Atatri game...

Well, i noticed it because it said so on the Cartoonetwork page.

WHERE IS BLOO? I searched the entire house and can't find him.
BLoo is
Spoiler Below
accross from Madam Fosters Room

I searched Every Room twice before I find Him,

ALso The first Advanture is kind of strange Susspiccoussss Has anyone else noticed how they say the basement is off limits but you can get to the basement before starting the adventure.
ANd before you ask Madam Foster is now in
Spoiler Below
Wardrobe room

I always found Joust at the arcade much better than any of the consol versions. It also took me many many Quarters before I was able to get past level 3. but each quarter was worth it. I use to play decatholon as practice for the Flap button of Joust.

MOnty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:22 PM   #10
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I finally figured out the game. It's not difficult at all, although it does take a lot of time and work to score points.