Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 09-22-2006, 09:32 AM   #11
Trippetta
Settling In
Festive!  

:::claps like an idiot:::
Thanks Sparky! And I'm looking forward to checking it out when you're done.

And thanks to everyone for joining in!

I have to get out more, don't I?

Last edited by Trippetta; 09-22-2006 at 09:44 AM.
Trippetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippetta View Post
:::claps like an idiot:::
Thanks Sparky! And I'm looking forward to checking it out when you're done.
It's here:

http://www.fosters-home.com/characters/

I'm still working on it.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:17 PM   #13
Trippetta
Settling In
Festive!  

Sparky, great job!

Its weird tho... that they ended up using (in the game) almost all of the
few particular IFs that you don't have yet.

They haven't mentioned their names yet in the show, right?

Sus-s-s-s-pi-i-i-i-i-i-shu-u-u-s-s-s-s-s!

I suppose 'rearview' isn't his name, after all.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:29 PM   #14
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Someone told me his name is "Butt-Eye Bill" but did not provide proof or even tell me where they got that info so I'm not going to post it on my page until they do.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:41 AM   #15
Trippetta
Settling In
Festive!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Someone told me his name is "Butt-Eye Bill" but did not provide proof or even tell me where they got that info so I'm not going to post it on my page until they do.
LOL! Yeah, I'd wait for confirmation on that one!

P.S. Since there is camera-y and camcorder-y, should I assume this is scissor-y?
Old 09-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #16
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
P.S. Since there is camera-y and camcorder-y, should I assume this is scissor-y?
Actually his name is just Scissors, and yes they already did the obvious "Running with scissors" joke, it was in the pilot if my memory serves me correctly.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #17
Sparky

I love all these pictures you post Tripetta. Anyways, I actually emailed a friend of mine who works on the show with the url of that page I made, asking him to help out with the names. Since he sees the scripts and model sheets, maybe he'll know a bunch of the names. Though it is interesting to note that earlier on in the show's production, the minor IFs did NOT have names, at all. For example Sunset Junction, he told me once, would appear in the scripts as "Mitten Friend," and Jackie Khones, if I recall correctly, was "One-Eyed Green Friend." At some point they acquired names and I can only assume that those names are now used in the scripts.

As for "Butt-Eye Bill," the person who told me that says it is in an adventure on BFAHP. They saw my earlier doubious post in this thread and sent me a very impolite email today SCREAMING at me that they were right. Not being on good terms with that person at this time anyways, I am going to just let them read this post, which says I would rather get either confirmation from the STUDIO or see it for myself in the game than take them (who I've known to be a liar in the past) at their word since they can do no better than just tell me something without any kind of proof. There's no reason to rant and scream; it is only a website. I'm certainly not that upset about it. Perhaps they are right. Perhaps they aren't. Life goes on.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:44 AM   #18
montitech
Foster's Legend

Sounds like your a bit upset Sparky. Thanks for a great site!!

It is fun to browse. and easy to navigate. Also be carefull on accepting proof because as we all know a screen shot can be modified. And besides you can do what you want as administrator of the site.

monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #19
Trippetta
Settling In
Festive!  

Default Butt-Out Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I love all these pictures you post Tripetta.
Sparky, I really appreciate that! Thank you!

As for "whats-his-name", I'm really, really sorry you had to deal with all that static and grief. And I'm sorry if this thread had in any way cause it or made it worse...

Sounds like that person has some serious issues, though.

I agree with Monty. This is a great site!
Obviously, I am not the only one who recognizes and appreciates all of your hard work. As far as being an Admin, the fact that you don't just "do whatever you want" shows what a good person you are.

There is nothing wrong with getting confirmation - in fact, there would be more to lose NOT to. For someone to get bent out of shape because you don't blindly take their word for something is pretty shady, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Actually his name is just Scissors, and yes they already did the obvious "Running with scissors" joke, it was in the pilot if my memory serves me correctly.
Thanks Taranchula!

Anything is better than "Lets cut to the chase"!!!
But I do like when he sings!

Old 10-01-2006, 07:11 PM   #20
Sparky

Quote:
As for "whats-his-name"...
I don't think he has "issues", he's just very young and in my experience youngsters get excited. Still, I don't appreciate being spoken to that way, even in an email. He did apologise, and like I said, he could be right and all. I just want proof. Next time he speaks with a character in the game during an adventure, I suggest he printscreens the "Say What" box.

And yeah, just because its my site doesn't mean I can do whatever I want. My site would be meaningless without the fans, even more meaningless then the show itself would be without fan support. I see a lot of fansites where all kinds of stuff is just slapped up there, and I just can't do that. Maybe its just because I spend too much money and time on my websites to let them turn to garbage.

And Tripetta, I printscreen a lot of the stuff in BFAHP but often not the casual encounters with the IFs, that's why I like your pictures so much. After the game is gone, your printscreens will be really cool to look at!

Last edited by Sparky; 10-01-2006 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Yay 1700th post!