Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #31
ellestea
Newly Abandoned

i think they updated the glider rider game and added in more extra buckets ot water balloons.. the first time i played it the other day i kept running out of ammo... but i played again yesterday and i noticed there were tons of extra buckets of ammo... it also seemed like they added in more extra lives... maybe not... i dunno...
ellestea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:41 AM   #32
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellestea View Post
i think they updated the glider rider game and added in more extra buckets ot water balloons.. the first time i played it the other day i kept running out of ammo... but i played again yesterday and i noticed there were tons of extra buckets of ammo... it also seemed like they added in more extra lives... maybe not... i dunno...
THe power ups in this game are random.
each time you play a level, things move arround a bit.

While Choo CHoo is only random when the level is generated, the tracks and power ups do not regenerate when you replay a level, but location of those items are random each game.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:11 PM   #33
ellestea
Newly Abandoned

here is a tip for beating the third level of choo choo challenge... i had to play several times before i got the top prize score of 3300, but once i got that i passed it and ended up w/ over 5000... he he he...
just keep shooting the pink elephants constantly and you will hit the junk bloo is throwing at you and you get 10 points for everything you hit... i just kept shooting constantly and hit almost everything he threw... but still try to get the letters of course... but hitting everything bloo throws plus getting all the letters makes you win faster...
also... when you have the choice of jumping to a top track or a bottom track, 90% of the time it is better to go for the bottom track...
and another tip is that when you see the presents stacked straight up in the air try to ignore them cause getting them almost always makes you miss a letter or makes you miss a jump to another track and you fall...
ellestea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:53 AM   #34
coco_4_ever
At Home
♥ Buddy's (So Far): 35 ♥  

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever
Talking

i used my adobe photo maker and did this, this is what the new theme would look like, i took the 2 photo's and i copied and pasted the missing pieces together ... yes people i got realllllly bored

Last edited by coco_4_ever; 03-30-2007 at 09:55 AM.
coco_4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #35
Vicks
At Home

I've been meaning to bump this thread as it's got vital information that people have been inquiring about, especially about the latest mini-games. At least now it's not a shameless bump, as I actually have a question.

I was wondering if we've done all of the Adventures now for this latest update. I lost count and can't remember what the last Adventure was for Feb. I just finished the one where
Spoiler Below
Bloo is hiding from Mr. Herriman, it gives you Mac & Bloo photo #47
. Anyway, I figured Monty would know, so thought I'd ask.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #36
montitech
Foster's Legend

Adventures for March update:

Adventure 1: Help Bloo send a message to astronauts in space.
Adventure 2: Help Bloo build an army of mutant-pinching plants to pinch people.
Adventure 3: Help Bloo alter Mr. Herriman's X-rays for some healthy fun.
Adventure 4: Bloo decided it's time for Fosters to Have its own Reality show!
Adventure 5: Help Bloo disguise himself as an Easter egg to find Herriman's secret egg stash
Adventure 6: Help Bloo equip his fallout shelter so he can hide from Mr. Herriman.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote