Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 12-23-2006, 12:51 PM   #11
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
Yeh, they are geeks so they proboly found her at the mall on their way to buy a new computer game that was about something in a Forst on an island. (Maybe the game was one of the Monkey Islands)

monty
Sorry to be off topic but this has to be said: Monkey Island for the WIN!

Now to steer this back on topic: I figured that Coco's creator died, the rescuer leaving her behind is just too wrong for my tastes... And yet her creator dieing isn't... Wow I'm messed up XD
Subzeroace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:06 PM   #12
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Now that would be confusing.
I'm saying that Coco's creator may be Mac's mom, since she used to have an imaginary friend, and Coco's creator is a girl. Well, it's just a guess.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:58 AM   #13
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

But Coco was in Mac's moms bedroom in infernal slumer wasant she? If Mac's mom WAS her creator wouldant Coco have recognized her?
Old 12-24-2006, 05:45 AM   #14
montitech
Foster's Legend

no, She does not neccissarily need to reconize her, since Mac's mom would have been a little girle when she imagined CoCo (assuming that is true) Mac's mom May have lost her imagination and COCO does not reconize her due to that.

MOnty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:24 AM   #15
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I don't recall Coco ever going into Mac's mom's bedroom in Infernal Slumber. Although Coco may have seen the pictures of her room that Eduardo took. Personally though, I don't think Mac's mom created Coco. It just seems illogical.

Perhaps on the island when Douglas and Adam found Coco, and claimed that there were no humans on the island, they were wrong. Perhaps they hadn't searched very far before finding Coco, and automatically assumed that this was some strange and mysterious thing, and flew off with her without looking farther.

That poor girl, going to see her only friend, only to find she'd been STOLED.

It would make sence, since we don't know if every one learns to understand Coco RIGHT away, so if Coco was telling them "PUT ME DOWN YOU DORKS! I CAN'T LEAVE MY CREATOR!!" They may not have known. And at the picnic whenever Coco was trying to say something about herself, Adam would interrupt here, so another reason this theory could be put into place. INTERUPTION OF EXPLANATION.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:03 AM   #16
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

But then Coco would be fighting to get back to her creator wouldant she? She seems to be happy enough. Not like she was abducted and longs to see her girl/boy again.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:48 AM   #17
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Well, perhaps Adam had her strong in his grasp
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:24 PM   #18
TrickyDisco
Newly Abandoned
Flange!  

Send a message via AIM to TrickyDisco Send a message via MSN to TrickyDisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I would have to assume that this was quite a while ago, since there are very few "deserted" islands left anymore, and planes have carried automatic GPS systems since the '60's, even private planes, which allow their wreckage to be pinpointed. Since Douglas and Adam did say there there were no other humans on that island when they found Coco, her creator must have either been rescued or had died.
Guys GUYS! Anyone here seen LOST? Ever since I first heard that 'Coco was created by a girl stuck on desert island' story, that's the first thing that popped into my head...she was imagined by one of those crazy people

But seriously I do hope we never find out, that is one of Coco's charm: the mystery surrounding her character.

I was in no hurry to find out Wilt's past either, but I think they handled that backstory very well.

** Update 26/12/06: New icons from Transformers: The Movie **
TrickyDisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:33 PM   #19
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyDisco View Post
Guys GUYS! Anyone here seen LOST? Ever since I first heard that 'Coco was created by a girl stuck on desert island' story, that's the first thing that popped into my head...she was imagined by one of those crazy people

But seriously I do hope we never find out, that is one of Coco's charm: the mystery surrounding her character.

I was in no hurry to find out Wilt's past either, but I think they handled that backstory very well.
Your comment on LOST made me giggle because I admit to that being the first thing I thought of too
Old 12-28-2006, 04:06 PM   #20
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlizard6 View Post
PLEASE SEE MY THREAD ITS CALLED I NEED SECRET CODES BY SHADOWLIZARD6 THANK YOU I POOTED
Uh, all I see is just some random words, no offence.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote