Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 04-29-2007, 08:47 AM   #21
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
Yeah, I too would love to have a pair of those high top Converse shoes! By the way, how do you guys know he wears Converse? Is it cause he plays basketball, or is it because they look like Converse's? Just curious.

They LOOK just like a pair of high-top Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars. I've got a pair of those, although mine aren't quite as LARGE as Wilt's. Wilt's shoes even have that white circle up on the ankle.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #22
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

1. Thinking of nobody else but Wilt: He'll dominate my thoughts every once in a while, but it's not 24-7

2. Wanting to marry Wilt: <blushing a little> Guilty...

3. Wanting to have his kids: <blushing a little more> First comes love, then comes marriage... When I'm older, have graduated HS and college, and have a job to support self/husband/any children that may or may not come along and a good home. (Aside: Wilt would make an awesome dad, wouldn't he?)

4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above: Again, when I'm older (can't emphasize that enough!), have graduated HS & college and have financial support and a roof over our heads.

5. Dreams of him: I did have a dream with him in once (just once)-- we were slow dancing.

6. When seeing him dance on TV, you go "OMGILOVEYOUSOOOMUUUCHOMG!": Never saw him dance, but I do get a little excited when he comes on screen!

7. Jumps through the house like a psycho and squeals when he's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen the episode before: Never happened. I don't get to watch the show that often, so I take whatever eps I can, even if it was terrible the first time or I never saw it, so this doesn't really apply.

8. Makes a Wilt plushie: I have no sewing skills whatsoever. That's my mom's arena, and I don't think she'd be willing to make me a Wilt plushie... <whiny puppy face and noises>

9. Draws Wilt everyday: I have no artistic skill whatsoever. I tired to draw him once, but it was so bad I had to stop halfway through!

10. Not a SINGLE day goes by without you talking about him: I'll mention him in passing to my friends, sometimes in a little more detail, but it's not like it's all I can talk about.

11. You watch basketball soley because he's into basketball and plays it: I hate watching sports.

12. Makes up songs about Wilt: Poems and fanfics, but not songs.

13. Has Wilt as you're imaginary boyfriend, for real: <Blushes wildly> Guilty 80% of the time.

I think I'm a fangirl. (That sounds to teenybopper-ish, though... let's just say I really really really like him!)

EDIT: OK, I need to alter #9 slightly-- a few days ago, I drew a picture of Wilt and it looked pretty good!

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 11-08-2007 at 07:52 PM.
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:25 PM   #23
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I've never even heard of it.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:25 AM   #24
Nebula
Very Angry Indeed...!

Alien Animator  

Jumping on this bandwagon lol

1. Thinking of nobody else but Wilt: Maybe not nobody else... my weird obsession with Marvin the Martian takes up about 50% of my brain. But a lot of it sure is Wilt.
---
2.Wanting to marry Wilt: I'll put that down as a solid "maybe". Getting married to anyone kind of freaks me out since I am only a teenager after all.
---
3. Wanting to have his kids: I don't even know if humans and imaginary friends can interbreed. Again, a BIG maybe because commitment.
---
4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above: ... yeah.
---
5. Dreams of him: Once or twice. My dreams are too nonsensical to include much of what I actually think about in my waking hours.
---
6. When seeing him dance on TV, you go "OMGILOVEYOUSOOOMUUUCHOMG!": I ABSOLUTELY would do this, but my mom gives me the stink-eye every time I do.
---
7. Jumps through the house like a psycho and squeals when he's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen the episode before: See above.
---
8. Makes a Wilt plushie: I don't own a Wilt plushie because I have zero sewing skills, but I do own a dakimakura of him. Which I drew the picture of him myself.
---
9. Draws Wilt everyday: Close to it. Him or Marvin.
---
10. Not a SINGLE day goes by without you talking about him: I try to tone it down.
---
11. You watch basketball soley because he's into basketball and plays it: I don't watch basketball, but I did used to play in the rec league for my county solely because of Wilt.
---
12. Makes up songs about Wilt: It was ONE TIME, OKAY??
---
13. Has Wilt as you're imaginary boyfriend, for real.: Used to, but not really anymore.

Definitely a Wilt fan.... person. ('Cause I'm not a girl lol)
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote