Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 01-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #11
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

how Is Bloo Again?

Oh Yeah 8 years.
Do You Imagine How old is Wilt and Coco?
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #12
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBloo View Post
how Is Bloo Again?

Oh Yeah 8 years.
With Coco, we have no idea, since we don't know how long ago she was created and how long she'd been on that island before Douglas and Adam found her, but the style of plane upon which her body is based, and in which her creator arrived on that island, is a cargo plane from the late 1940's. That doesn't mean that much, though, since surpringly, quite a few of those are still in service today(when they made cars and planes back then, they meant for 'em to LAST).

With Wilt, though, we know that he's in his mid-thirties. He was created in the mid-Seventies, and we know that at least 30 years have passed since he got hurt, and can presume that he had to have been with Jordan for a few years to really help him "polish" his game to become good enough to beat everyone in the 'hood at basketball.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #13
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
With Wilt, though, we know that he's in his mid-thirties. He was created in the mid-Seventies, and we know that at least 30 years have passed since he got hurt, and can presume that he had to have been with Jordan for a few years to really help him "polish" his game to become good enough to beat everyone in the 'hood at basketball.

pitbulllady
The important game took place in 1976, 31 years before now. It might've taken a year for training his creator for basketball. And that went on for a whole year. His birth year can be either 1974 or even 1975, if possible. Anywhere before that wouldn't be mid 70's.

If he was created in 1974, he'd be either 32 or 33, if possible. But if it was 1975, he'd be either 31 or 32 now. It really depends on what date he was created in the first place. In order to be hinted at at least the month of his creation, we'll have to stay tuned.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:35 AM   #14
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
how Is Bloo Again?

Oh Yeah 8 years.
I believe Bloo was five years old and Mac was eight.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:54 AM   #15
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

How About Wilt? Or Coco?
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:38 PM   #16
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
How About Wilt? Or Coco?
Did you read my post?

pitbulllady

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
The important game took place in 1976, 31 years before now. It might've taken a year for training his creator for basketball. And that went on for a whole year. His birth year can be either 1974 or even 1975, if possible. Anywhere before that wouldn't be mid 70's.

If he was created in 1974, he'd be either 32 or 33, if possible. But if it was 1975, he'd be either 31 or 32 now. It really depends on what date he was created in the first place. In order to be hinted at at least the month of his creation, we'll have to stay tuned.
It depends on what you call "mid-70's". Technically, since there's an even number of years in a decade, no one year can be the middle. I generally consider the first three years of a given decade to be "early-whatever", which in this case, would be 1970, '71, and '72, and the next four years to be the "mid-whatever", which would be 1973, '74, '75, and '76, with the final years making up "late-whatever", but that's just how *I* tend to see decades. Pretty much anyone aged 34-36 is in their "mid-thirties", though they themselves might tend to call it "EARLY thirties" until they're like, 39. We don't know, of course, what month Wilt was "born" in(hopefully we'll find this out at some point on the show), though, so if he was created in 1973 at the very beginning of what I consider "mid-70's", he'd either be 33 or just turning 34, so he'd be pretty darn close to being in his mid-thirties. We CAN safely say he's "THIRTY-SOMETHING", in any case, until further information is revealed.

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 01-06-2007 at 02:38 PM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #17
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
We CAN safely say he's "THIRTY-SOMETHING", in any case, until further information is revealed.

pitbulllady
Smart move. We can never know if we got it right or wrong, especially on fan-fics.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:40 AM   #18
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

lol then again, it's not like every fanfic made after GWH is going to start off with:

"A tall, red, lanky imaginary friend walked into view. His name was Wilt, and he was thirty-something years old, according to the clues given in the movie Good Wilt Hunting, where it stated that Foul Larry had not 'whooped his behind' for thirty years..."

ROFL

No, seriously. *ahem*

I did a rough gauge, though. Madame Foster is clearly the oldest, followed by Mr. Herriman, since he was created by her. Next would be Wilt, who was the first to appear in the house photos seen in "The Big Picture", then surprisingly, Coco, then Eduardo (each a year after the other). Frankie appeared as a little girl some time after, and seeing as she's 22 ("Frankie My Dear"), she probably came to the house when she was eight like Mac or something. Then, followed by Mac and Bloo, whom we already know are 8 and 5 respectively. (Followed by Red, then Cheese. )

So technically Mac and Bloo hang out with a bunch of IFs who are several decades their age yet they all act the same.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #19
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

As young as their innocence!