Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 08-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
Yeah, I too would love to have a pair of those high top Converse shoes! By the way, how do you guys know he wears Converse? Is it cause he plays basketball, or is it because they look like Converse's? Just curious.

I know that they are Converse because I used to have some just like Wilt's, and they were Converse All-Stars. You can see what appears to be the Converse logo-that white circle-just above the ankle. On real Converse All-Stars, there is a star inside the circle, but it's not necessary to put in that much detail in the animation to get that point across. Besides, "back in the day", when Wilt was created, Converse was pretty much the only game in town insofar as high-top sneakers. Most of the brands we are familiar with today did not exist.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM   #12
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
I'm a total Bloo fangirl, although for some reason being a fangirl of a fictional character never actually involves romantic attraction for me. Fangirl just means something different to me, I guess.
The same goes for me.^^ I consider myself a major fan of Bloo but not in a romantic way. The same goes for any other characters I'm a fan of.

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:04 AM   #13
DoubleLatte
At Home

Quote:
Yeah, I too would love to have a pair of those high top Converse shoes!
I'd love a pair myself, specially one of those hot pink hightops lucyrocks73 mentioned. They'd look cute. :3

Quote:
By the way, how do you guys know he wears Converse? Is it cause he plays basketball, or is it because they look like Converse's? Just curious.
I honestly didn't really know. They just looked like Converse to me, so I just started calling them that for simplicity's sake. Before watching Foster's, I always saw Converse All-Stars as a punk or "skater" fashion staple rather than sports footwear. I even wanted to wear 'em once just for the sake of pulling together an outfit with fishnets when I was in high school. Jeezus, it was miserably H-O-T wearing all that black.
All this talk about Wilt's footwear makes me want to go out and buy some now.
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 07:20 AM   #14
Voxxyn
Banned

I altered the symptoms accordingly.

1. Thinking of nobody else but Frankie ~ Yep.

2. Wanting to marry Frankie ~ Yep.

3. Wanting to have her kids ~ When I'm ready, yeah.

4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above ~ See above.

5. Dreams of her ~ Unfortunately no, but I wish.

6. When seeing her dance on TV, you go "My dear <3 <3" ~ Yep.

7. Keep your eyes fixed on Frankie throughout the entire episode, even if she only makes a brief background appearance ~ Yep

8. Feel a little sad when she doesn't appear in an episode ~ Yep.

9. Become furious everytime she is mistreated(i.e. Busted, Imposter's Home For, Um... Make 'Em Up Pals, Crime After Crime, The Big Cheese) ~ Yep.

10. Draws Frankie everyday ~ I try ocassionally, but I'm the worst drawer in the world.

11. You listen to punk rock, only because she's into it ~ My musical tastes actually couldn't be any more different from punk, but it's made me more open towards it.

12. Think 'Frankie' is a girl's name ~ Yep.

13. Want to do horrible things to Goofball John McGee ~ Yep.

There's more, but I'll stop for now.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 08-18-2006 at 07:22 AM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:38 AM   #15
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Lightbulb

okay, I think I'll do it with Frankie.

1. Thinking of nobody else but Frankie: No, I think of lots of people.
---
2.Wanting to marry Frankie: ...probabaly not...
---
3. Wanting to have her kids: certainly not, I'd like to have kids (because I adore them) but not nesicarily with Frankie, and I'm sure she wouldn't want to with me either.
---
4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above: ... no.
---
5. Dreams of her: yes, on ocassion, but not usually in a romantic way.
---
6. When seeing her dance on TV, you go "OMGILOVEYOUSOOOMUUUCHOMG!" : well, the only time I saw her dance on tv was on the advertisement "Madame Foster's House Party" And she was dancing with Mac, and that pissed me off, so no.
---
7. Jumps through the house like a psycho and squeals when she's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen the episode before: not unless she does something really nice or exciting or something.
---
8. Makes a Frankie plushie: no, I'll wait for them to make one.
---
9. Draws Frankie everyday: I would, but I suck at drawing her
---
10. Not a SINGLE day goes by without you talking about her: no.
---
11. You fold laundry soley because she's forced to by Herriman: he he, this was the basketball question but I changed it to suit her, sometimes, like after I see frankie folding laundry on tV, I ususally get incouraged to wash mine.
---
12. Makes up songs about frankie: I make up songs ALL the time, so making a song about Frankie is nothing unusual
---
13. Has Frankie as you're imaginary girlfriend, for real: nope, I'm 21 and not getting any younger, no imaginary friends for me.

So let's see, my score is about... because I counted things as halfs as well my score is 2 and 1/2. Wow, I'm not as big of A Frankie fan as I thought, thanks for the quiz thing Tonya!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:55 AM   #16
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I think I'll take a shot at this...

1. Thinking of nobody else but Frankie: More about her than anyone else.
---
2.Wanting to marry Frankie: Absolutely...
---
3. Wanting to have her kids: If she does, too.
---
4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above: Yes.
---
5. Dreams of her: On several occasions.
---
6. When seeing her dance on TV, you go "ILOVEYOUSOOOMUCH!!!" : I don't need to see her dance to say that.
---
7. Jumps through the house like a psycho and squeals when she's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen the episode before: No; I sit and watch the episode and marvel at how I can't take my eyes off of her.
---
8. Makes a Frankie plushie: I don't have that kind of talent, but I'll be the first in line to buy one if there is one.
---
9. Draws Frankie everyday: I wish I could
---
10. Not a SINGLE day goes by without you talking about her: To anyone who'll listen.
---
11. You fold laundry soley because she's forced to by Herriman: No, but I do clean up more than I used to.
---
12. Makes up songs about Frankie: I'm trying.
---
13. Has Frankie as you're imaginary girlfriend, for real: For all practical intents and purposes, yes.

Scoring: I don't care. I don't need numbers to know that I love her.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 08-19-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:18 AM   #17
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

I'm totally obsessed with Bloo, if he were human I'd be all over the guy.
Wilt is VERY cool, but I can't say I actually have romantic feelings for him, I'd just want to be one of his best friends.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:37 AM   #18
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Haha I try not to talk about him much because I don't want my family to think I'm crazed. However, I don't think I suffer from many of the "symptoms" lol.

I act like him a lot, but not solely because it's him, I've just done it since I was little. Seriously, whenever I was younger, I would say "I'm sorry" for saying "I'm sorry" too much. I still do! I also say "I'm sorry but..." all the time. It's just habit because I've always been the type of person to want to please people.

My friend even calls me Wilt... It's inevitable.

Last edited by scary_dream; 08-28-2006 at 10:05 PM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:14 AM   #19
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Yeha...

I'm not one of you. I'm a Wilt fan, a big one, but even if I delete the inappropriate questions (I'm a GUY), still no, not that obsessed. Though I'm pretty sure not a day goes by I don't think of Fosters, and Wilt's a big part of that.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:03 AM   #20
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

1. Thinking of nobody else but Wilt: Uh huh
---
2.Wanting to marry Wilt: Well no not really. I don't feel I deserve someone as nice as him
---
3. Wanting to have his kids: Don't desreve them either.
---
4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above:... No... But I DID say I had to make out with my friend's guitar five seconds after she had christened it Wilt XD
---
5. Dreams of him: ALL the TIME
---
6. When seeing him dance on TV, you go "OMGILOVEYOUSOOOMUUUCHOMG!": You know me too well
---
7. Jumps through the house like a psycho and squeals when he's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen the episode before: Well I don't jump about the house but everytime his FOOT appears on TV, if he's just walking past or something I shout 'WILT!!!'
---
8. Makes a Wilt plushie: I can't make ANYTHING 3D.
---
9. Draws Wilt everyday: At leats once an hour
---
10. Not a SINGLE day goes by without you talking about him: I can't help it. If I'm talking about someone important to me I ALWAYS refer to them as Wilt XD
---
11. You watch basketball soley because he's into basketball and plays it: I would if I could, but I don't know what channel basketball is on XD
---
12. Makes up songs about Wilt: Poems, but close enough
---
13. Has Wilt as you're imaginary boyfriend, for real: Well no, but I love him more than I love my ACTUAL boyfriend

Do I qualify?

Quote:
Yeah, I too would love to have a pair of those high top Converse shoes!
I don't wear anything BUT converse shoes these days. I have about a dozen pairs.

Last edited by Vampyre; 04-29-2007 at 07:30 AM.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote