Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 10-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #11
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

It's very cool- but the whole "Goo has no torso" thing cracked me up a little.

It's amazing her body doesn't fall over from the weight of her head.

And I must say, her legs are so skinny and long that the first time I saw her I thought that her legs would break at any second. They're like spagetti noodles.

Also, have you seen the way she walks? I think she waddles. Although, I could easily see her as a dancer, because although she does not seem graceful (*Marty snorts at herself because she is a dancer and is the FARTHEST THING from graceful*), she just has something about the way her knees bend that make it seem like she can do the best axles in the world. I do have to wonder, though- is she REALLY that tall, or do her cowboy boots make her seem taller?

-Marty
Old 10-04-2006, 04:21 PM   #12
Dude13
Settling In
Cruising through life without a single clue...  

Poor litle kid....ha, it looks like her head may very well take up half her body weight, even more. So how is she able to stand upright? Her torso barely has enough room for her miniscule vital organs, never mind any badly-needed extra muscle.

And yeah, she does have a bit of a weird walk - but when she runs, like when Mac chases her all over the house in "Go Goo Go", it's much, much more bizarre - her legs and arms move extremely fluidly, as if she doesn't have any bones in her limbs.

Then again, though, she's not the only one dealing with such an issue - Frankie tends to walk casually from time to time (and sometimes when she runs, though only at certain angles) in a way where her legs also move really fluidly, almost like a pair of noodles, very much like Goo.

http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/1/11-0041.jpg

Ack, sorry, that was the only example of it I could find.

Back to Goo though - yeah, I think her cowboy boots DO add some extra height, as can probably be seen most clearly here. http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/3/37-0033.jpg

But the problem is, we don't know exactly hwo much it adds, and until then, with her oversized head taken in effect, it makes her seem bigger than she probably really is.

http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4/404-0063.jpg - See? Right here, she and Frankie look as if they're nearly identical in height.
Dude13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #13
lucyrocks73

It's the cartoon running thing.

That Goo/Frankie picture was odd, because if you look at this picture, it seems as if Goo comes up to about Frankie's shoulder- they are NOT the same height.

And THIS WILL BE THE LAST PICTURE I POST for a while, because I do not want to overuse the bandwidth that Sparky is so graciously letting us use. Links only now from me.

-Marty
Old 10-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #14
Dude13
Settling In

Ack, be that as it may, the cowboy boots are most definitely adding some unnecessary height there - I hope.

Frankie is twenty-two. Goo is eight.

But Frankie doesn't exactly have that much of a great height advantage despite a span of fourteen years.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #15
lucyrocks73

I just realized something- it is never quite stated that Goo is eight. We always assumed that...

So she may be older or younger for all we know (but I'm doubting the latter). However, if she is older, that would partically explain why she is so much taller than Mac.

Or she could just be really tall.

Or this is just a cartoon and I'm just having fun with this.

Yep.

-Marty
Old 10-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #16
Dude13
Settling In

Ack, I just checked her article on Wikipedia and found nothing there, ufnortunately. You're right, we always just assumed she was as old as Mac - other than that, we have absolutely no proof whatsoever.

So if she's older, than that may explain her height - but how much older than Mac can she possibly be? Then again, her personality doesn't exactly hint at any higher age.

Yikes - if she's actually younger, that actually leaves us with more questions than when we started with.

That, or the simple conclusion that she's freakishly tall for her age.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:51 PM   #17
lucyrocks73

I'm freakishly short.

The simulaties between Goo and Marty stopped somewhere in the discussions about how skinny and tall Goo is.

And I am now referring to myself in third person, and that is kind of strange.

I sure hope she's eight.

'Cause if not... Well, Dude13 and I have a TON of work to do (*editing*)...

-Marty
Old 10-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #18
Dude13
Settling In

(Groan) Oh man, I don't even want to start thinking about the work we'd have ahead of us......if anyone has undeniable proof of what her true age is....and if it isn't eight.....please don't tell us!
Old 10-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #19
lucyrocks73

Dude, I don't think anyone but Craig and Lauren can tell us that.

(*whips out pen and paper and starts writing a letter*)

Hey, it'll be more work re-writing the stories than writing to ask...If even THEY know...

-Marty
Old 10-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #20
Dude13
Settling In

Maybe they'll show mercy and tell us she is eight....just for the sake of humoring us.

Even then, I'd be blissfully happy....ignorant, but happy.

Ack....how many times I've refered to her as an eight-year-old, I can't begin to count.

Ha.....marty, do you realize now we're talking about our story more than we were in the fan-fiction forum?