Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:50 PM   #11
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
.... though like Cassini said, I'm NOT AT ALL interested in being romantically involved with her, much as I adore her.
Uh, dude, I never said that. If a romance was a possibility, I would kill anyone who got in the way. I just won't ask her for anything more than what she's already given me.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 08-28-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #12
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

It's no biggie if you suggested romance or not, the fact is that this is purely a fantasy and a typical "what if" question that's harmless. There's nothing wrong with saying anything involving romance with fictional characters because it's hurting no one.

Other characters I would love to meet would include Bloo, because you just know something funny would happen to him or someone else while he's around, and Eduardo. Eduardo is an odd guy. Sometimes he seems as gentle as a care bear, other times he proves he can be funny and down right crazy too.

Like his obsession with potatos, his photograph deal at Mac's house, his WEIRD obsession with the matress in "Bus the two of us", and one of my favorite lines from "Neighbor pains".

Eduardo: Uno momento. WILT, can you come back here, I don't like talking to this guy!

I don't know why but that just made me laugh.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:20 PM   #13
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
It's no biggie if you suggested romance or not, the fact is that this is purely a fantasy and a typical "what if" question that's harmless. There's nothing wrong with saying anything involving romance with fictional characters because it's hurting no one.
Some of the fanfiction involving character romance is extremely hurtful. Regardless, I was just clarifying my position, that's all.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:32 PM   #14
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Ooh. I want to meet both Mac and Bloo. Hmmm...which one, which one? Um...I choose Mac, I guess. What would I do? I don't really know. I guess I'd just play games or watch TV with him and do fun/crazy stuff, like what Mac and Bloo did in Squeeze the Day.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:34 PM   #15
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

I'd really like to meet all of them I guess, but I have no idea what I'd do if I met them. Faint probably. XD I'd love to meet Bloo and be involved in one of his crazy adventures!

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:10 AM   #16
Emma
Foster's Legend

Bloo, because he's just so awesome, cute, cuddly, jacka**-y...

And we'd totally throw rocks at cars from behind some topiarys.

Last edited by Emma; 08-29-2006 at 03:10 AM.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:47 AM   #17
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

Heeey, tough one!

So, I'd classify:
- Humans: despite Terrence being my favourite, I'd say Mac. Just that I don't think I'd impress Terrence in any way, so he'd be the bully he's always. But, if there was a slight possibility, I'd say... well, him, yes.
Mac, because he' so cute and smart. I'd love to have a conversation with him.
- Friends: - to meet: Wilt! (If the line waiting for him ever ends!) Because he's kind, caring, and could teach me some sports!
- to adopt: by the time I get there, Wilt would sure have been adopted already, so EUROTRISH! I sing like her, and I LIKE her singing voice! We'd sing a duet and scare evryone away! Okay, since I live in Europe and usually travel a lot, I'd surely make her happy.

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 06:07 AM   #18
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Uhm...Bloo, yeah, him. ^_^ I think I'd have to hug him to death, ask him if the theory is correct he's based on a security blanket....then give him back to Mac. (And encourage a relationship between the two, yes I would.)

Wilt- I'd just want to hang out with him, and give him a huge hug, tell him what a brave soul he is. (Condering his injuries, I always feel he's some kind of hero.)

Coco- I'd adopt her in two seconds. Then she could teach me her language, which one seems to understand by telepathic translation. Seriously.

All of Foster's would be cool to meet, truly they would!

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 08-29-2006 at 06:07 AM.
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #19
FostersFriend
At Home

Mac & Bloo - Buddies For Life  

Who would it be?: All The Cast

2. Why them: Cuz they all rock!

3. And what would you like to do with them: Have the best day ever! :bloogrin

FostersFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #20
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

1. Who would it be? Frankie. Yes, you heard me correctly. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to meet Wilt(see #3), but I'd like to meet Frankie first.

2. Why him/her? She seems like fun. She'd be an awesome person to be friends with.

3. And what would you like to do with him/her? TOUR OF FOSTER'S! Oh yeah. XD Poor Frankie. I could choose to go anywhere with her, and I choose the place she's at all the time. THEN I meet Wilt. Plus everyone else. Then, as long as we're fantasizing, I'd get a job and pay rent to live there too.

4. Why not Wilt? OOH, I added another! Well, because, I'm really shy, and probably wouldn't get up the courage to talk to him much.