Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 12-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Default Coco's Creator...

Are we ever going to find out what became of Coco's creator in the show?
Old 12-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #2
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

Personally, I hope not. I like her creator being a mystery
Subzeroace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #3
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Well, since the "Mac's mom being Wilt's creator" theory didn't workout and Coco's creator is a girl but we don't know about her, so I guess Coco's creator is Mac's mom. It could be, couldn't it?
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:37 PM   #4
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Well, since the "Mac's mom being Wilt's creator" theory didn't workout and Coco's creator is a girl but we don't know about her, so I guess Coco's creator is Mac's mom. It could be, couldn't it?
Now that would be confusing.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #5
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Information has leaked from various sources that Coco's creator is a girl who survived a plane crash and floated to shore on the tropical island which she was found on. Various parts of her body might be revealing some facts. Her body, being the plane; her beak is the deflated raft she floated to shore on; her head is of course the palm trees that were on the island and lastly her sunburnt legs mirror her creators.

But that's all guesses at best, as far as my knowledge goes. For all we know, that could be wrong. But we know for a fact now Coco was discovered on an island. So most might be plausible.

I personally hope we do see her creator. What's the point of meeting Wilt 'n Eduardos when we don't see hers? Not fair.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:13 PM   #6
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post

I personally hope we do see her creator. What's the point of meeting Wilt 'n Eduardos when we don't see hers? Not fair.
My feelings exactly!
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #7
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Information has leaked from various sources that Coco's creator is a girl who survived a plane crash and floated to shore on the tropical island which she was found on. Various parts of her body might be revealing some facts. Her body, being the plane; her beak is the deflated raft she floated to shore on; her head is of course the palm trees that were on the island and lastly her sunburnt legs mirror her creators.

But that's all guesses at best, as far as my knowledge goes. For all we know, that could be wrong. But we know for a fact now Coco was discovered on an island. So most might be plausible.

If you go to Craig's blog, and find the early concept drawings of Coco back in the archives, then open up the messages, you will see where Craig himself gave details of how Coco was created by a little girl who survived a plane crash onto a deserted island, and how all Coco's parts are based on things that the girl saw, such as the wreckage of the plane, the rubber life raft, palm trees, tropical birds, and her own sunburned legs. He did not say what ever happened to that girl, though-if she was rescued, or died there on the island. I would have to assume that this was quite a while ago, since there are very few "deserted" islands left anymore, and planes have carried automatic GPS systems since the '60's, even private planes, which allow their wreckage to be pinpointed. Since Douglas and Adam did say there there were no other humans on that island when they found Coco, her creator must have either been rescued or had died.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 06:29 AM   #8
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Since Douglas and Adam did say there there were no other humans on that island when they found Coco, her creator must have either been rescued or had died.
If the girl was rescued prior to Douglas and Adam's arrival, does it mean that the rescuers, well... left Coco behind knowingly?

Sadly, there have been instances of humans treating IFs as inferior and worthless beings compared to them, so that wouldn't be completely implausible. It would be a very cruel and callous thing to do, but so are a lot of beliefs and ideologies that continue rampant in the real world to this day. (And IMO, "little girl being left alone on deserted island after surviving plane crash" is already very dark as it is)
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:38 AM   #9
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Or Dougles and Adam could have been exagerating so their story of how they "discoverd" Coco would sound more adventures and exciting.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:38 AM   #10
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
Or Dougles and Adam could have been exagerating so their story of how they "discoverd" Coco would sound more adventures and exciting.
Yeh, they are geeks so they proboly found her at the mall on their way to buy a new computer game that was about something in a Forst on an island. (Maybe the game was one of the Monkey Islands)

monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote