Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Other Fan Creations

Notices

Other Fan Creations Post and discuss any and all other Foster's-related fan creations here.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:49 PM   #1
Hoshikaji
Newly Abandoned
*snap* Fetch a cake for the boy.  

Default AGSMA's WorldCon trip part II! More pictures!

Ugh, waynekaa is forcing my hand! ::shakes fist:: Class and the commute tomorrow, oh how I miss my sleep?..

But anyway, super-long overdue, the rest of AGSMA?s WorldCon trip, ultra-condensed! No time to be very wordy anymore!

Since we had been invited to the Adventurer?s Club (the WorldCon daycare), we horsed around only for a little while in the morning, then put all the gear back on to go visit the children. They ranged from ages 5-10(ish). Such cute kids! They got over-excited about the costumes, and kept pounding on Ed and Bloo to convince themselves that there were people inside. One little girl screamed herself hoarse trying to tell me how much she ?loved cereal?, just like Cheese. She was CRAZY. Meanwhile, all the lovely adults in the room were having a blast watching us get crushed by flying children. It was a somewhat frightening, awesome half-hour.

We were incredibly fortunate to have photographer friends along. I would like to take a brief moment to thank the boys of www.i360.com (visit their site! They take pictures of costumers). One of them was the pilot of Coco for our skit, and they both took photos for us the next day. As you will soon see, they are both incredible photographers, and we are lucky, lucky people to be graced with their talent and generosity. THANKS, GUYS!!!

We?re here, kiddies! You can see the man I call Gandalf introducing us to the children. He?s very popular for his charisma and kid-centered programs, and he was specially asked to come to WorldCon (all the way from Scotland) to run the Kid?s Club.

So for a little while, we stood in front of the kids and answered their questions and comments. They were so cute!

I love this shot because you can see Eduardo?s size in proportion to the children:

Then Gandalf invited the children to come up and ?meet? the Foster?s crew, and THE MADNESS BEGAN!

Hi, Blooregard Q. Kazoo. Vote for me.

A pleasure, miss. Blooregard Q. Kazoo?s the name.

The kids loved Eduardo, and couldn?t believe that waynekaa was inside?.

?so they ended up sticking their arms into his mouth to try to ?find? waynekaa! Mm, children for lunch.

I almost got a cavity from watching this kid. He was so shy, but he hugged every single one of us:

The same child came up to me a little later and asked ?Where?s Richie? Why is he not with Blake?? I explained that Richie was wearing Bloo (we figured the kids would rather see Bloo than Richie). The poor kid got so sad. ?Richie should be with Blake!? he kept saying. So we pulled my over-heated sister out of Bloo and presented him with a slightly disheveled Richie Wildebrat. Oh happy day! He hugged her too.

Gandalf?s favorite Friend was Coco. He insisted on a solo shot with her, ?that old bird!?

And THIS was that CRAZY little girl who loved Cheese! Even though he smelled. She reminded me of Goo (hyper-active!)

?Children taste funny.?

And when we finally left the children, the Adventurer?s Club staff made us HONORARY MEMBERS OF THE CLUB!!!! We each got an official Member?s Only patch. When I get my life back from school, I?m going to sew mine to Mac?s backpack so he?ll always be an Adventurer!

I think the pictures have made this post a little long, so I?ll put up the last of the pictures in one more post. All that?s left is some of our photoshoot!

- Hoshikaji
Hoshikaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:56 AM   #2
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

One word: Awwwww!!

I loved the photo I saw before of that little boy hugging Eduardo's face. Plus got a big laugh of the kids sticking their hands in his mouth. Bad Ed, no eating children!

Looks like you all (children and Gandalf included) had a blast! What kind of questions did they ask?`
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:33 AM   #3
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Aw, this is adorable!
Old 11-02-2006, 12:16 PM   #4
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Those are all cute!!!!! Thank you for sharing.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:53 PM   #5
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Wow, "children taste funny" is my new favorite cheese quote, despite the fact that he never said it in the show. (winkwinknudgenudge, craig)
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:27 PM   #6
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thanks for posting!!!!!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #7
waynekaa
Settling In
Brothers!  

Send a message via ICQ to waynekaa Send a message via AIM to waynekaa Send a message via MSN to waynekaa Send a message via Yahoo to waynekaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
Wow, "children taste funny" is my new favorite cheese quote, despite the fact that he never said it in the show. (winkwinknudgenudge, craig)
Does Craig lurk at this forum?
Old 11-02-2006, 09:48 PM   #8
Hoshikaji
Newly Abandoned
*snap* Fetch a cake for the boy.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Looks like you all (children and Gandalf included) had a blast! What kind of questions did they ask?`
^_____^ Let's see....Gandalf started by asking the kids if they knew our (the character's) names, and one boy named us individually. We got a lot of "I WATCH THAT SHOW! I WATCH IT ALL THE TIME!" shouts, and "I SAW YOUR SKIT!" and "I LIKE CHEESE! MAKE HIM SAY SOMETHING!" As for questions, I can't remember all of them, but some of them really made me laugh:

1. (to Furtech, our Blake. S) Can you fly?
2. Why doesn't Ed say anything? (waynekaa refused to talk. I think we told the kids that "Ed" was too shy).
3. Do you wear your costumes all the time? (I wish. Mac is COMFY).
4. (to Bloo) Is someone in there? Can you see me? How many fingers am I holding up? (the bad lighting made it hard to make out the kids, so my poor sister did a lot of blind hugging and reaching/swatting of children).
5. Why is Wilt on a pole? Why doesn't he talk?
6. (to Coco) COCOCOCOCOCO! ::hysterical laughter:: COCOCOCOCOCOCOCO!!! ::more hysterical laughter)

Ah, children. <3 <3 <3
Hoshikaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 PM   #9
waynekaa
Settling In
Brothers!  

Send a message via ICQ to waynekaa Send a message via AIM to waynekaa Send a message via MSN to waynekaa Send a message via Yahoo to waynekaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshikaji View Post
2. Why doesn't Ed say anything? (waynekaa refused to talk. I think we told the kids that "Ed" was too shy).
That and Ed's voice is so a hard one to pull off, if I did it live for the kids I'd probably lose my voice in 5-10 minutes. And the voice sounds funny echoing out of him too.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:49 PM   #10
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I can see why waynekaa would refuse to talk as Eduardo. Hitting a voice that low would kill anyone's voice box/throat! But still seems like you had fun.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote