Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:29 PM   #11
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I'm willing to wait up to even the summer for Season 5, but I wish they would give some new information already. I don't like how they're so vague about everything new Foster's-related.

This prolonged wait is making me feel as anxious as I am eager. I won't deny that I have my own personal hopes and expectations on S5; mainly having to do with how Frankie will be used. I'm still worried that there will be another IHFUMEUP-esque fiasco in which she will be blatantly mistreated and abused.
If the writers are smart,then that shouldn't happen Ever againI think that there will be many great episodes in S5
Old 02-09-2007, 12:38 PM   #12
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Quote:
I won't deny that I have my own personal hopes and expectations on S5; mainly having to do with how Frankie will be used. I'm still worried that there will be another IHFUMEUP-esque fiasco in which she will be blatantly mistreated and abused.
Hmm... It shall be interesting to see how the characters will be used/changed.

I mean, look back at season one and compare it to season four. The way the voice actors voice their characters have changed, we see more personality, we found out more about Wilt. Something's bound to change.

I also wonder how Goo will be shown. In season four, she was in a lot of the episodes, even if it was just a quick cameo. I really hope they don't overuse her, but don't forget about her either. I thiink her character needs to develop some...

Same goes for Cheese, who can be incredibly annoying if used in the wrong situation.

-Marty
Old 02-13-2007, 10:38 AM   #13
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Ugh. I don't want too much of those characters in S5. I think after S4, we got bored of Cheese and Goo. A bit.

And I agree with Voxxyn. It'd be lame if they put in another Anti-Frankie episode - it's visible what this one caused...

Of course, I'm sure we'll get to see them, too... In 2008, then, but at least it's something - we might get S4 in March here!
Whatever time S5 gets released - I'm gonna be on YouTube a lot...
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:55 PM   #14
Voxxyn
Banned

Cheese will be back, whether we want him or not. He's a major mascot for CN and universally adored by children. 80%-90% of the newly-registered user accounts here are Cheese fans(Yeah, most of them never actually post at all , but still). As for Goo, I'm sure they'll be more careful this time in using her.

This prolonged wait is making me anxious, both positively and negatively. I want to see a new Frankie-centered episode, I really do. Season 4 didn't have one(despite sharing the spotlight in "The Big Cheese"), so I hope Season 5 will make up for that. And more importantly, I want it to be something wonderful that will bring joy instead of pain to her fans.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:32 PM   #15
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Cheese will be back, whether we want him or not. He's a major mascot for CN and universally adored by children. 80%-90% of the newly-registered user accounts here are Cheese fans(Yeah, most of them never actually post at all , but still). As for Goo, I'm sure they'll be more careful this time in using her.

This prolonged wait is making me anxious, both positively and negatively. I want to see a new Frankie-centered episode, I really do. Season 4 didn't have one(despite sharing the spotlight in "The Big Cheese"), so I hope Season 5 will make up for that. And more importantly, I want it to be something wonderful that will bring joy instead of pain to her fans.
I hope that not every last episode of Fosters has cheese/goo in it. That would be very annoying! As I said earlier,if the writers are smart,there shouldn't be any more "disasterous" episodes.

Last edited by fosters home fan; 02-13-2007 at 01:33 PM. Reason: letter s
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:19 PM   #16
Wendi
sup B)

lol hay sir.  

aw. Goo's not so bad. She's a lot of fun!! She's one of my favorite characters!! I hope they have her in a lot of the newer episodes.

I can't wait to see the new ones again
Wendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:14 PM   #17
AprilDawn
Settling In
"I need...PIZZA!!"  

Send a message via AIM to AprilDawn Send a message via Yahoo to AprilDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
I hope that not every last episode of Fosters has cheese/goo in it. That would be very annoying! As I said earlier,if the writers are smart,there shouldn't be any more "disasterous" episodes.
Which ones were "disasterous"? Well, aside from That Make 'em up one that everyone hates. I really didnt mind it too much.

The last couple of episodes to me seemed a bit...stretched for humor and kind of boring to me. I thought "Bloos the Boss" (3rd to last episode) was hilarious, then "Emancipation Complication" (second to last ep) was pretty lame, then "Make believe it or Not"(last ep) was even worse. I dunno. Im sure S5 will be great...whenever it airs...
Old 02-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #18
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Should there be any more episodes with CHeese, we should also see some more of Louise. Even if she makes a brief cameo saying she is giving Cheese to Foster's to be put up for adoption. Perhaps Frankie, who is still peeved with Cheese after "The Big Cheese" tries to get Louise to change her mind, unless Louise's parents said that she had to give Cheese up.
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #19
Voxxyn
Banned

You know... I really hope the reason for the prolonged wait is because they've been paying attention to what we've said on this forum, and are using our feedback to revise and improve their work, and ensure that there won't be any unwarranted cruel crap to threaten the show's integrity. That would make the wait much sweeter for me.

I know it's illogical and unfair for them to act on literally all of our comments/criticisms, but they shouldn't completely ignore them either, especially not the glaring ones(Cruelty against sympathetic characters, overexposure of Cheese/Goo, Mac and Bloo treating each other like enemies instead of friends). The show would've been sunk in Season 3 if it continued any further in the footsteps of IHFUMEUP and FGTE.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 02-15-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:52 PM   #20
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I'm sure Cartoon Network is taking time on alot of their projects, and I know that they value their popular shows enough to take enough time to make them satisfactory for (us) the fans. I do hope though that Vox is right and they are taking at least SOMEWHAT of a general look at our thoughts and feelings.

I always felt that this is one thing all TV producers and creators should be doing, getting a look inside their fan's heads and actually seeing what works and what doesn't. Fans make or break a show and what better way to make them happy by actually listening to what they want to see?

Foster's crew as well as the show seems to be open to almost all things imaginable so I think that's a good nod that they care about the fans thoughts, knowing that certain shows mean the world to people. In related news, I read an online article stating that Ben 10, Foster's, and Camp Lazlo are all coming back.

They've been reinstated with new seasons as well as their subnetwork (WB)'s cartoon shows, The Batman, Legion of Superheroes, Scooby and Shaggy get a clue and the new Tom/Jerry show they got going now. The article also mentioned that it's very likely that this will be Lazlo's LAST new season.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote