Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 06-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #11
emperor26
Foster's Legend

BTW, does anyone know when the next season will start?
Old 06-26-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Not sure.

Anyway, hopefully this is Ben 10 related, but Alex Winter (Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure) is now filming the live-action movie.

Graham Phillips (Evan Almighty) will be Ben, Haley Ramm (Yours, Mine & Ours) will be Gwen and Christien Anholt (TV's Relic Hunter) will be Eon. I don't know who's playing Grandpa Max, though.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:22 AM   #13
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Where did you hear this casting information because I would LOVE to hear more about this. I heard about the guy from Bill and Ted filming the LIVE Ben 10 movie, and as much as I love this show I am still kind of dreading this project.

I know this movie won't be in theaters so that leaves me to assume that it is going to be played on CN as a live movie like they did with the god awful "Re-Animated" so that to me leaves me very, very concerned.

I'm hoping the special effects in the movie are not going to be like Re-Animated because if they are, then the movie is just gonna be a tanking turd as far as I am concerned. I would have really rather liked to see a Ben 10 movie in theaters.

But since that's not going to happen anytime soon, I'll wait and pray this one doesn't suck. However, I still would like to know more about these casting details.

EDIT

Never mind, i saw where you got the info, from IMDB.com. But now i got another problem, who the hell is Eon?

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 06-27-2007 at 09:28 AM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:10 AM   #14
Ccook50
Foster's Legend

Don't forget to turn left at Greenland  

Related item: Ben 10 won an Emmy a couple of weeks ago in the Creative Arts Ceremony of the Daytime Emmy awards (or, more accurately, the Soap Opera Suck-Up Awards). Thomas Perkins was the recipient for character design on the show.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:42 PM   #15
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Is anyone looking forward to the first Ben 10 movie coming out next month?

Basically, the plot has Ben unintentionally activating the self-destruction sequence within the Omnitrix, and to stop it, he, Grandpa Max and Gwen goes to outer space, searching the galaxy for the one being to save Ben: the creator of the Omnitrix.

This sounds interesting, since I always wonder the origin of the Omnitrix, and also, I hope it has the same feeling it has from the show.

Hopefully, this is good as the show itself.

Last edited by emperor26; 07-10-2007 at 12:42 PM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:10 PM   #16
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Wait, wait, wait. LIVE ACTION BEN TEN MOVIE?!!

That... sounds pretty weird. I, like Mr. M, sure as hell hope this doesn't suck. I mean, if it's not made right, it could suck REALLY bad. I see promise from the animated movie emperoro mentioned though. This could solve many questions.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:21 PM   #17
NocturnLeader
Newly Abandoned

I only heard about the Omnirix Movie thats coming to CN. I didn't hear about a Live action Movie !

(its going to be Teenage Turtles all over again!)

First the cartoon series then movies then it'll be cancelled... ARGGG!
My Imaginary Friend Quakers"So Cinderella skipped the ball and asked her fairy Godmother to make her the first woman president. Realizing that the monarchy was becoming obsolete, the prince opened a video store." ~daria
NocturnLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:20 PM   #18
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

The animated movie sounds much more ear catching considering it's gonna drop some MAJOR story details on Ben 10, and it'll be nice to see how CN treats their show to its first big time movie just like with Fosters, Camp Lazlo and etc.

I'm curious to seeing a Ben 10 LIVE movie, but again I would have much rather seen it on the big screen with professionals taking care of it, Hell, semi professionals would even make me feel better.

For such a big time CGI effect necessary movie, I find it hard to put much faith or stock in quality results from the same company that spawned "Re-animated". But still, I'll feel better once I see some pictures or a trailer of sorts.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:54 AM   #19
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

Practical effects can go a long way. I'd rather they opt for some old Harryhausen and Tippet style magic than cheap SciFi Original Movie CGI. And the fanbase at this point is way too small for a bigscreen film.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:16 AM   #20
FeDeReR
Newly Abandoned
Foster's city!  

i think ben 10 is cool but he has more then 10 heros! and i think the right name would be just ben hero or something ...