Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2022, 10:36 PM   #1
Strawrat
Newly Abandoned

Smile A playable version of Big Fat Awesome House Party has been recovered

Hey, nearly two years ago I made this post about reviving the web game Big Fat Awesome House Party (BFAHP) by asking people to search the browser cache of any old computers where they played it. I'm happy to report that BFAHP version 1.14.3 (any updates until 2007-06-18) has been recovered and should be playable in BlueMaxima's Flashpoint in a future release sometime this year.

Here's a 1-hour video of me playing Big Fat Awesome House Party if you want to see the game in action.

Note that this version is still missing several locations, four Game Hive minigames, and some of Bloo's adventures, so the hunt for later versions is still on. In particular, the following locations are not present in this version: Mac's School, The Park, Junkyard, and The Airport.

If you want to help us with this or if you want to potentially find other lost web games by searching an old computer's browser cache, be sure to check this page in the Flashpoint wiki.

Last edited by Strawrat; 02-07-2022 at 10:37 PM.
Strawrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bfahp, cache, flashpoint, recovery, shockwave