Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-16-2008, 10:38 AM   #1621
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
Uber zealous forum mods and admins. (not anyone here.) THAT'S what ticks me off.
Thanks for the clarification. I take it that something irritating happened on another site?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #1622
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Yuh. lol

Admin went ban happy. That's all I'll say.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:56 AM   #1623
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

my school and my father.

my school because everyone there feels like what im doing is very important, and must watch me. i dont like it when they do this. it just annoys me. then they laugh, i get mad, and everyone dies a little on the inside.

also my father. he yells at me for yelling at him because he insulted me. like ten times. along with the usual self centeredness and constant complaining because i wont do something for him that he easily could do for himself but wont.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:03 AM   #1624
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I have two standing orders:

1. Don't ever take me for a fool.

2. Don't ever talk down to me - I don't care who you are (your rank or status)
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #1625
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

When a little kid is crying and upset and his parents/other adults are laughing at him. You can hear the hurt and humiliation in the kid's voice when that happens. People who do that to their kids need counseling. My parents mocked and teased me all the time when I was a kid. That's why I threw tantrums; I wasn't a "bad" kid, I was hurt inside all the time. That's the worst feeling in the world when you're a kid, when your parents cruelly taunt you. I preferred being hit.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #1626
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
When a little kid is crying and upset and his parents/other adults are laughing at him. You can hear the hurt and humiliation in the kid's voice when that happens. People who do that to their kids need counseling. My parents mocked and teased me all the time when I was a kid. That's why I threw tantrums; I wasn't a "bad" kid, I was hurt inside all the time. That's the worst feeling in the world when you're a kid, when your parents cruelly taunt you. I preferred being hit.
Oh, I HATE that. I was fortunate enough to have a very loving mother. Unfortunately, my dad never followed her influence.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #1627
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Mine didn't. Unfortunately, when I was a child, my parents hardly laughed at all, or even smiled very often that I can recall. I don't know why, really.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #1628
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

The only worse thing is parents that "act nice" in front of people they hate, and, go back home seething and whining about said people. That's what I have to live with. Not the worst, but, not CLOSE to being the best.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #1629
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Oh my word, I'm reminded of something that irritated the living daylights out of me when I was growing up. My mother would be so good at getting really, really, really mad at my brother and I for some reason or other, yell and use offensive sarcasm and slam objects onto the table or slam cupboard doors and such. Then she'd turn to someone not involved in the situation and she'd be so sweet and nice to them. You could just tell she really wasn't as mad as she was pretending, she just wanted to scare us (or hurt our feelings). I remember one such time when I was a young teenager, maybe 13, and she was yelling at me and giving me a very raw piece of her mind. And then the phone rang...

"I am so disappointed in you, young lady!! You think you can just go about and think you can get away with it?? Well I've got news for you, you are to be grounded for the next month, no TV, no diary, no radio, you are to go to your room right this instant! Just wait 'till your father gets home! You're no where near hearing the end of this...!! "

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"I just can't believe.......!! ...Hello? =)"
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:15 PM   #1630
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Politics

I hate talking about them, I hate hearing about them, I hate discussing them with ANYONE. Politics bore the snot out of me even in movies. I understand how stupid that probably sounds considering our whole society and rules and everything is run by politics but I honestly just can't find reason to care.

I hate talking to anyone about it because they get so pissy about it and get too over agitated if you say the wrong thing about the wrong party, candidate or whatever. Hell, I like Obama but that's merely a personal feeling/image concept rather then his views and statements and what not.

I don't know much about it and frankly I don't want to know much about it, I just think all of this stuff are nothing more than ingredients for a good headache. Its boring, annoying and down right too consuming of people's time and personality. I feel people let it control them too much to the point of social insanity.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote