Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #1591
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Yeah. "AH HAH HAH HAH". Jeez...

Lately I've been really bad at that game, and I keep losing "BR". That gets pretty annoying. All the Japanese people I've ever battled are so good at that game.

FUN FACT: You cannot play as a Mii named "Hitler" online. However, Devil and God are allowed.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #1592
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Which is why I stick to online games that are for computers. Online gaming from your consoles seem like a pointless idea and who will keep others from cheating? NO ONE. As far as I'm concerned, and from what I'm hearing, nobody keeps anyone from cheating or playing unfairly. Honestly, you DON'T win if you have to cheat. (even if it says you did) You don't DESERVE to win if you have to cheat in games. If you worked hard to win and played fairly, you'll feel a whole lot more accomplished.

Play fair, or be SQUARE'D.

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-02-2008 at 02:25 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #1593
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I agree, AG1. CHEATERS NEVER WIN.

..Wait, that's supposed to be "quitters never win." Oh well, my statement makes just as much sense.

I'm never very serious. Why do I make a joke/witty remark in each of my posts? I also like to end every post on the lighter side... That's what ticks me off.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:03 PM   #1594
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I have been getting covered with bug bites while sitting at the computer for the past few days. I can't sleep for the itching. I have bites all over both feet and legs and a few on my arms now. I just keep getting new ones. No ant-itch creams are working.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #1595
L.G.
Melvineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Online gaming from your consoles seem like a pointless idea and who will keep others from cheating? NO ONE. As far as I'm concerned, and from what I'm hearing, nobody keeps anyone from cheating or playing unfairly. Honestly, you DON'T win if you have to cheat. (even if it says you did) You don't DESERVE to win if you have to cheat in games. If you worked hard to win and played fairly, you'll feel a whole lot more accomplished.
And the way I see winning is that you should win using tactics, cars, etc. that you like, not necessarily the most popular.

And speaking of cheaters...Mario Kart Wii: HACKER with INFINITE Blue Shells EXPOSED!!! This player ends up blowing herself up in the first race (although she ultimately won) and placing 5th (in a field of 9) in the 2nd race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo2daMacs View Post
FUN FACT: You cannot play as a Mii named "Hitler" online. However, Devil and God are allowed.
Good to know. I've seen Time Trial ghosts by Jesus Mii's.

back to the topic--I forgot some of my Wii games back at home and didn't realize it until I got back to my dorm. Lovely... And then my TI-83 calculator's batteries are dead and I made a mistake of buying rechargeable batteries when I need regular ones.

DAH!

Last edited by L.G.; 09-03-2008 at 09:48 PM.
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #1596
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

If I was versing that girl, I would've quit after the first race.

Something else that ticks me off, "Wario's Gold Mine". I really don't like that course...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #1597
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

One word: Litterers.

They tick me off so much. Particularly if there's a bin only twenty seconds or so away.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #1598
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
One word: Litterers.

They tick me off so much. Particularly if there's a bin only twenty seconds or so away.
GM and I have been mean about that. If we're out and we *see* someone litter next to a trash bin, we'll pretend we didn't see them do it, and pick up the garbage and loudly comment on the stupidity of the litterer as we throw it away. Of course the guilty party would never speak up or anything.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #1599
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I seldom see much litter around here. Kind of surprising. When I do encounter it it's no big deal to grab it and toss it in the next public trash can I run into. Why the original owners couldn't bother doing it themselves I don't know; it's not like it takes any real effort.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #1600
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

not having enough room on my laptop. it only has so much (20 something or other, i dont know what exactly.) and having civilization IV, which takes up around a tenth of the room, i think. so now i cant play it (at least right now i cant.)