Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 06-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
BLOOSTER12
Newly Abandoned
2+3=6 or 7 or even 42  

Default Moody Cheese

This my new fan fic I hope you enjoy it.
Chapter one
It was a normal day at fosters, Wilt was playing basketball with Red, Eduardo was eating potatoes, and Coco was...well being Coco, but the story starts with Bloo trying to beat the paddleball record.''One.ahh.One.One.One.One.One.One."Bloo said until something happen.Bloo was shock and smiling that the ball is about hit the paddle twice.He's about to hit it until Cheese come and destroy the paddleball.''WHAT CHEESE WHY DESTROY MY PADDLEBALL!''Bloo said angry
Cheese was very angry and didn't say anything.Bloo was very confused and try to find Cheese,but Cheese left the room and destroying Wilt's Basketball,Throwing Eduardo's potatoes, destroying Coco's tuba, and when Mac comes He destroy Mac backpack.''Hey how come your acting like this Cheese?" Mac asked,but Cheese left slamming the door.The gang was very confused why Cheese was very angry and was trying to find out.End of chapter one

Last edited by BLOOSTER12; 06-02-2007 at 05:04 PM.
BLOOSTER12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
BLOOSTER12
Newly Abandoned
2+3=6 or 7 or even 42  

Chapter two
Cheese returned to foster's even more angrier then ever."Cheese how come your angry?" Mac asked."SHUT UP!" said Cheese and kicked mac in the shin."Ow my shin".Mac said when Cheese is going to Mr.Herriman's office.
Mr.Herriman was organizing Madame Foster's antiques, until Cheese come and took his monocle and destroyed it."Ow who got my monocle?"Mr.Herriman asked while trip over madame foster's antiques.Mr.Herriman foud a maginfy glass to see what that crash was, but when he put it on he cried"NOOOOOOO!" seeing Madame Foster's antiques destroyed and a grumpy Cheese is leaving the office.End of chapter two.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:50 AM   #3
BLOOSTER12
Newly Abandoned
2+3=6 or 7 or even 42  

Default Chapter 3

Cheese was very unhappy for some reason now. First day he destroy Bloo's paddleballs,Wilt's basketball, Coco's Tuba, and Mac's backpack. On the second day he destroy Mr.herriman's desk along with very old Foster's antique, Duchess's diamond necklace which was fake, Frankie's music box, and now room's for imaginary friends. "If this keeps up Foster's will be destroyed for good, so we need to think how to stop him." Mac explain to the gang. Bloo's idea was to punch Cheese in the eye, but no one agreed to Bloo's idea since they don't want Cheese hurt, Wilt's idea was to asked him nicely to leave, but no one agreed because Cheese ignores them, Eduardo's idea was to eat potatoes with Cheese, but they were confused with Eduardo's idea then with Coco's, and Mac's idea was talked to his Creator Louise, and everyone agrees with that except for Bloo.

Last edited by BLOOSTER12; 09-20-2007 at 11:51 AM.
BLOOSTER12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

euck.