Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 01-27-2021, 03:54 PM   #1
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Default FHFIF Funko POP figures!

Official announcement here, plus another pic of Mac here.

Wow, what a surprise! Right out of a clear blue sky, Foster's merch! I first heard about Funko when they made that Bloo bobblehead back in the day, feels extra-nostalgic to see FHFIF merch from them...

I'm not a huge fan of POPs, but I think these are really nice (except Bloo's eyes - they look okay on Mac and Ed but they just don't work for Bloo!), I'll probably pick them up. Hope they make more characters later on!

Last edited by Mew; 01-27-2021 at 03:54 PM.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:03 AM   #2
Another Castle
At Home

Surprising news!

Outside of the fandom, and people who watched it when they were kids, I was thinking that Fosters has become somewhat forgotten by the mainstream, or faded a little into obscurity*, for these to be revealed. 12 years after the show ended. Maybe it's coming back in the nostalgia circle!

I'm not a Funko Pop fan, I own a few that I'm find of but a lot of them look crap and a bit dead eyed, and they're a bit of a waste of money. But these are cute, I may snap them up if released in the UK!

*Although saying that, I visited the Stratosphere in Las Vegas five years ago, and was surprised to see large Bloo plushies in a arcade grabber machine! Maybe it's still remembered!

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 09:38 AM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I might get the POPs and repaint the eyes like I've seen others do. I have no idea why anyone would like the POPs as they are.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:39 PM   #4
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

POPs have grown on me over the years (still not a *huge* fan of them, though), but yeah, the eyes are pretty soulless. Sparky, if you do repaint them, I'd love to see photos I've seen pics of other repainted POPs and they look so much better with proper eyes.

Another Castle - that was the impression I've been under, too! definitely felt like it wasn't remembered like it used to be... and then suddenly these! Not even as part of a general "CN nostalgia release", either, I think these were the only CN reveals from the Funko Fair. Very exciting news.