Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 03-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
mylineup
Walking In Circles

Default Foster's at Claires

I just saw some of the Loungefly trinkets at Claires. The keychains are about .50 more than at HT They had a new Eduardo keychain that I had never seen before. They also had several styles of small coin purses including They were $6-$7
mylineup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thanks for the info!! I used to visit Claire's/Icing all the time but I haven't in a while so I wouldn't have noticed on my own.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #3
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Man, I wish my parents would let me go to the mall with the HT and Claire's when I go into Anchorage by myself! (Oh, yeah... there was a shooting at that mall... Ne'er mind.) I think I know what my friend was trying to get me to find on the Claire's website now.

Thanks for the tidbit of info, mylineup!

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 03-29-2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention that there was a Claire's at said mall, and it sounded really off-topic with that piece of info.
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

That's awesome! I visit my local Claire's/Icing often, I have to take a peek next time 'round.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

Oh hurrah! A reason to go into Claire's and look at their outrageous prices that make no sense! Seriously, they show you the US price and the Canadian price and the Canadian one is still a -LOT- higher even though both dollars are hovering around par lately
Old 04-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

So I went to Claire's today. All I saw out on the floor was the I Pooted spray and one Eduardo-themed banana flavored lipgloss. I had picked that up and was walking around, and the lady saw it and asked me if I wanted to see the Foster's stuff they'd just gotten in that was still in the back. So I looked through that box while telling her about the show, this site, and to expect the Cheese stuff to be most popular, lol.

Anyways, they had some tote bags, cloth wallets, a couple lipglosses, journals/diaries with little locks on them, pens, buttons, keychains, and those keycap things. Hm, I think that was it. It was all Bloo, Cheese, Ed, and Berry, just like HT, but there were some designs I hadn't seen before. The prices were comparable, maybe .50 cents less or so like another poster said. I wound up only getting one tote bag and wallet, I'll take a photo later.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #7
Scrawffler
Newly Abandoned
If this text is so personal, how come everyone can read it?  

Location: England... in Europe... where they don't even speak English!

These actually sound really cool, I haven't been in Claire's for probably over a year now (the prices there are ridiculously high here in the UK too) but this sounds worthy of a look around.

~Also known as Numbuh Googol in KND Fandom~
Original Cartoons|Fanart|Animation & Music
Scrawffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #8
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So I went to Claire's today. All I saw out on the floor was the I Pooted spray and one Eduardo-themed banana flavored lipgloss. I had picked that up and was walking around, and the lady saw it and asked me if I wanted to see the Foster's stuff they'd just gotten in that was still in the back. So I looked through that box while telling her about the show, this site, and to expect the Cheese stuff to be most popular, lol.

Anyways, they had some tote bags, cloth wallets, a couple lipglosses, journals/diaries with little locks on them, pens, buttons, keychains, and those keycap things. Hm, I think that was it. It was all Bloo, Cheese, Ed, and Berry, just like HT, but there were some designs I hadn't seen before. The prices were comparable, maybe .50 cents less or so like another poster said. I wound up only getting one tote bag and wallet, I'll take a photo later.
So, Sparky, if I understand you correctly, this means that the Foster's stuff isn't on the market yet? (That may explain why I found nothing on claires.com this morning.)

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #9
Sparky

Right, I think so. The girl told me something about an overnight restocking, when they'd put out the masses of stuff in the back room, but I forget what day. I assume it'd be by the end of this weekend though...try them again next week.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #10
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

I went today and they had quite alot of stuff, notebooks, buttons, those keycover things and key chains. Still really pricey, if I had money to spare I might have bought one of the Eduardo pins, maybe next time.