Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #691
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrimanWasHere View Post
Wilt Not Join the Dance
Title Card Sound: Some funky music with Wilt saying over it "I'm sorry, but that's not happening.."

The episode starts with Wilt walking down the street. One can assume that he picked up a few items for Frankie. He is in a very happy mood, even more so than usual. The weather is nice, the birds are singing. Heck, it's so great no one cares that the random guy in the background is being mugged! Wilt is so cheerful, he literally dances the whole way home. (Barely hearing the citizens snickering). Finially the imaginary friend reaches the manor, still busting a few moves. But then he catches Bloo openly mocking him. This makes Wilt self conscious, and down in the dumps in generally. The other cast members notice, and decide it's time to give the big red pal his groove back. The question is: will they succeed?

I like the idea, though. Though I can't picture Wilt down in the dumps about it entirely, but more like "not dancing ever again" sort of thing...

Last edited by antgirl1; 01-11-2009 at 05:02 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #692
HerrimanWasHere
At Home

*Non Omnis Moria* "I dislike you with great intensity."  

Send a message via MSN to HerrimanWasHere

I'm sorry, but the idea of a guy getting mugged (and nobody caring) amuses me... I'm sick in the head, and I know it.

I personally can't see my ideas as episodes; but I would like to see No Rhyme or Treason as one. (Love OOC Herriman! And I like seeing him fidgity. And I call myself a Funny Bunny Fangirl...)

~"No, sir, I make it a rule of mine: the more it looks like Queer Street, the less I ask." ~
HerrimanWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #693
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrimanWasHere View Post
I'm sorry, but the idea of a guy getting mugged (and nobody caring) amuses me... I'm sick in the head, and I know it.

I personally can't see my ideas as episodes; but I would like to see No Rhyme or Treason as one. (Love OOC Herriman! And I like seeing him fidgity. And I call myself a Funny Bunny Fangirl...)
Your ideas are fantastic, HerrimanWasHere, and you've done a good job with them.

I hope I see more in the future.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #694
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Wow, I didn't think it would be possible, now that the show's over and all that, but somehow it did. An episode idea! It's a Christmas miracle! Anyways...

Don't Let the Fright Bugs Bite (Thunder noises for sound)

There's a thunderstorm in the middle of the night. Eduardo hates thunderstorms so his nightlight's on. All of a sudden, the power goes out. With it dark outside and the power gone, eventually not just Eduardo is afraid of the dark and thunderstorms.

Then, using the situation to his advantage, Bloo tells his roomies that when a thunderstorm hits in the middle of the night, the "Fright Bugs" appear within the houses of anyone, and attempt to "steal" electricity. Of course, at first they don't believe him.

Then Bloo goes "Oh REALLY? If you guys are so SURE, go try to get the power back on. I dare ya all! But if you get bit by the Fright Bugs, you'll just come back, screaming for your mommies-"

"Sorry, Bloo, but we don't have mommies." Wilt interrupts briefly.

"WHATEVER, you know what I mean!"

And so, all four of them split up to try to brave the dark and find their way to the circuit breaker in attempt to fix the power. (They all asked Flashlighty but he refused this time) All the while, they "get bit" by the "Fright Bugs" and sure enough, they get so afraid and lost that they all run into each other again, realizing that they have to work together to solve anything.

With a lot of teamwork (and a lot of dumb luck) they finally make it to the circuit braker, before realizing that they have no clue how to fix the power without any light. While they try to figure it out, noises are heard in the background, and they think it's, in Bloo's words, "Super Fright Bugs ready to eat our heads".

But no! It's really just a bunch of friends who had also suffered through the same things they had, and even Flashlighty was there, too. With the help of him, they finally manage to fix the electricity (Yay!!). As the power returns, the friends all cheer.

"Oh, by the way. Fright Bugs don't exist. I made that up just to scare you all." Bloo adds in the midst. The friends glare at him slightly.

Fade out to ending music, but no idea what the end episode gag would be.

antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #695
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Did someone pull the Fright-Bugs gag on you one time? I'm going to have to use that on someone one day.

You could have Flashlighty refusing to help because he's too scared of the dark. It's funny in a kind of makes-no-sense kind of way.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #696
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Sherlock Foster

Title Card Sound: Frankie saying, 'Elementary, my dear Wiltson'

Inspired by the 2009 film, Frankie becomes the famous detective, while Wilt becomes Watson, when a mystery surrounding who let the scribbles out causes everyone, especially Mr. Herriman, to suspect Bloo of the crime!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #697
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

For some reason, I got this weird idea for an episode. I hope you like it, 'cause it's about Wilt!

Against their Wilt

Title card sound: Wilt ringing a bell

While doing a number of chores and favors, Wilt accidently falls down the stairs and breaks his leg. The doctor orders everyone at Foster's to let Wilt rest until he's healed. Everybody at Foster's, (except Bloo) decide to repay him by doing stuff for him, which Wilt isn't used to.

But then, Wilt starts to turn rude and selfish, while all the friends are helpless without him. Mac, Bloo and the gang start trying to find a way to get Wilt back to his sensitive and helpful nature.
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #698
Another Castle
At Home

Bloo Isn't The Colour
Title Card- a canvas

Whist the friends decorate a room Bloo accidentally discovers/creates (I haven't decided which one) a new colour, but only he can see it (and he tries to name it after himself). He tries to get others to see it but struggles to describe it, and only Coco believes him. Bloo ends up painting the whole house this colour, to get everyone to see it, and gets into big trouble!

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo

Last edited by Another Castle; 05-08-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: More story!
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #699
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Doctor Bloo

Title Card Sound: TARDIS taking off

In this homage to Doctor Who, Bloo dresses up as the Doctor for Halloween, which soon becomes a case of mistaken identity when a group of aliens mistake Bloo for the real Doctor! Now, with Frankie as his companion, Bloo must deal with these aliens as they travel through time and save the Foster's home from destruction.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #700
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I wanna see Cheese annoy a Dalek.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote