Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Default Embarrassing moments

Ok this thread is about Embarrassing moments what i mean by that is you can talk about like for example: have you ever done something embarrassing in class or in front of alot of people or were you trying to do something and you messed up and got hurt those kinds of things! Ok my embarrassing moments was when i was in class doing some math when i cut the chesse i really didn't mean to but it was really loud and so all of the kids were yelling at me and holdind they're noses and another one is when in 3rd grade i was between to desks i put my hands on both of them and i started to swing and i fell on my back and another thing is when i was walking handing my teacher my paper when i tripped on my face! So what happend to you guys?
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

I was at a school camp, and the house had two stories. I was writing some sort of entry to a contest held here, and shouted down to the girls downstairs: "Any ideas?"
They replied: "No, we'll see later!"
Then a male voice: "No!"
I thought it was that horrid guy I HATED and shouted.
"Shut up, dude!"
(It was a teacher. I apologised to him later.)

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Owennoreen
Settling In

Ouch how much trouble did you get into?
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!

Last edited by Owennoreen; 07-01-2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: messed up
Old 07-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
I was at a school camp, and the house had two stories. I was writing some sort of entry to a contest held here, and shouted down to the girls downstairs: "Any ideas?"
They replied: "No, we'll see later!"
Then a male voice: "No!"
I thought it was that horrid guy I HATED and shouted.
"Shut up, dude!"
(It was a teacher. I apologised to him later.)
That reminds me of this one time when I was in my front yard when I was a kid talking to the jays in the tree (yeah I talked to birds...well, still do) and someone behind me said something, something about the jays, and I snarled back this really sarcastic remark because I thought for sure it was my brother. Then I turned around and there's this horrified little old woman standing there.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

hehe, i don't think i can share any of the really, really, embarassing crap i've done. I'm sure i could think of something but anything even remotley appropriate for this site just pales in comparison to some of the crap i've done.

soooooooooo stupid...
Old 07-01-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Smile

Oh, I love topics like these!

I was a junior in academy and on a mission trip with my school to Mexico. The bathrooms in the run-down building we were staying in didn't have doors, so we hung up blankets as make shift curtains. I was in one, about to do my business when the guy I just happened to have the biggest crush on walks in and sees me just as I was about to sit down.... At least he apologised for it. But I couldn't make eye contact with him for the rest of the school year.

Another time is when I was at the library with my parents, younger bro and younger sis. My bro and I always had this running joke where we'd pretend we didn't know eachother when we were in public. I thought I saw him standing at a table looking through some pamphlets and I approached him from behind and started saying stuff like "Ew, who are you? You're weird! I don't know you! Go away!" When I looked up, I saw it WASN'T HIM!!! I apologised, busted out laughing, and ran outside to the car. Needless to say, I never went back to that library again...
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:24 PM   #7
Owennoreen
Settling In

that is embarrassing!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:21 PM   #8
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Well, in school (Can't remember which grade) I had this REALLY sensetive friend. For some reason, I decided to pull his chair out. Suddenly he decided to sit down and he fell (not very hard) and started screaming and crying and yelling at me. Every one was staring at me like I was a horrible monster. I apologized: "Oh, I'm sorry! My foot got caught on your chair and I pulled it back! On accident! Sorry! It was an accident!" He was still bawling, and every one was gawking at me. He forgave me, so it wasn't all that "embarrasing", but I still felt like crap.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:26 AM   #9
basilsunshine
Settling In
I get by with a little help from my friends.  

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm native american. & no, it's not a farm.

There's an embarrassing realization I had like 3 minutes ago: So This morning I fell asleep at 6 in the morning, and wanted to be up by twelve in the afternoon for Camp Lazlo. BUT, I woke up at what I thought was 8:30 at night, and I was soooo made because I thought I missed the CL marathon. So for the next two hours I was looking outside, wondering when it would be dark. That is until I looked at the time on the clock just now, and stared at it for a few seconds....then I realized it was actually AM not PM.
basilsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:35 AM   #10
Owennoreen
Settling In

I love that show and just the other day I was getting on the computer like sitting in the chair and i like fell and hit my head on one of the sharp corners of the desk and i like pulled the keyboard down with me it really hurt i have this scratch on my neck owwww i feel like a loser !

Last edited by Owennoreen; 07-03-2007 at 09:35 AM. Reason: messed up