Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #21
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Another resurrected thread.

I hate clutter. If I'm in a place with too much clutter, whether it be someone else's house or what, I actually start to feel claustrophobic, and even leave the room/house to get a breath of fresh air. My parents, though they'd hate my saying this, are very "messy", and many times you can't walk through the living room without stepping on something, usually old mail, CDs/DVDs, clothing, dog toys. If I'm up to it, when ever I'm over there I pick up just enough to where I'm comfortable. I'll shove the rest behind furniture so at least I don't have to look at it. Heheh

It's also been brought to my attention recently that I like my straws perfectly round. While many chew on their straws, I'm constantly playing with the tip of the straw until it's perfectly round, otherwise, I can't drink out of it.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #22
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

That I can readily think of:

1.) I have this bizarre thing about getting both of my hands wet. Let;s say I'm doing dishes and I stick my right hand in the water to fish something out (fork, plate, baby 'gator, etc.); if I don't stick my left hand in the water, too, as a token gesture, I feel way off kilter until I do.

2.) Another example-illustration: I have a bag of M&Ms, SweeTarts, Skittles-- any multi-colored candies. When I have a handful of them, I separate them into little groups-- one of each color until the groups get progressively smaller. If I ever have time, I'll edit in an actual color illustration.

3.) If I have pepperoni pizza, I have to pick all the pieces of pepperoni off first before I eat the pizza itself. This I imagine stems from me being little and hating pepperoni and picking it all off to "make" cheese pizza.

I'm weird. Embrace the weirdness.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:50 AM   #23
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Guitars, lotso guitars! I collect only the best though! But guitars are my obsession (Frankie is a VERY close second)

Duckman and his "babies."

Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #24
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

cigarettes and leather jackets.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #25
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Halloweeny knick-knacks (especially spider-related but not necessarily). Bought yet *another* skull tealight holder today. If we only had like, a bar they'd look cool lined up all lit up...but we don't. I never have enough room to display all my Halloweeny stuff come October, and a lot of it just has to stay in storage.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #26
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Lol, wonderful picture, Duck!

And as we're on the topic of obsessive collections, I don't have it so much any more, but I use to collect feathers. Every feather I came across I'd take home, no matter how dirty or worn out or ugly it was. Even now days I at least *think* about picking a feather up and taking it home when I see one on the ground. But I've become more disciplined, and only take the really nice ones home now.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #27
HerrimanWasHere
At Home

*Non Omnis Moria* "I dislike you with great intensity."  

Send a message via MSN to HerrimanWasHere

Hmm...

Well, to start, I can not touch anything with an oil base to it. (Like grease, veggitable oil, vaselin, lotions, etc) If i do, then I just feel so "dirty".

If I'm in my house, I can't wear shoes. If I have them on, I feel very uncomfortable.

I collect children's books. Why? They inspire me to make my own.

I'm very obsessed with cartoons, so much that I tend to get strong urges to watch animation while in school. (That's why I doodle in class or just imagine things happening to my favorite characters...I know, lame isn't it?)

If something itches, I scratch it until it becomes a scar...I don't do it on purpose, I just can't help it. (And I have very sensitive skin too...)

I have to watch the Nightmare Before Christmas at least once a week. Or else I haven't completed my week.

I wear at least three layers of clothes a day, because my blood tempurature is lower than the average human's. (Not really on subject, but I'm ranting)

I have to draw at least once a day. My squeedly spooch tells me to...

~"No, sir, I make it a rule of mine: the more it looks like Queer Street, the less I ask." ~
HerrimanWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #28
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Bump time.

I've been playing the Sims 3 at least seven hours a day, every day, since about a month after it was released (which was, coincidentally, when the first hacks and fixes came out). I don't know if it qualifies as a compulsion or obsession, but I do know that I'm having a seriously good time with it.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 11-03-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Found typo; removed typo.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:42 AM   #29
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Does having Asperger Syndrome come with any odd compulsions and/or obsessions? Or am I completely going off course here?
frankie_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #30
Another Castle
At Home

I consider myself to be a very obsessive person. I can remember very obscure things from many years ago, and I still think of them to this day. Especially things that have irritated me.

Regarding Fosters, some times I feel a little obsessed with Mac, and I dislike the episodes where he is treated really badly (Cheese-a-go-go, for example). And I really hated the episode, The Bride To Beat (read the 5 least favorite episodes thread to see why). I really hated the ending, and I do my best to forget about it, but I end up thinking about it still. When I do, I try and focus on the later good episodes.

I'll add more things soon, I'll edit this post

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote