Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #1461
Voxxyn
Banned

Thank you, Cass.

Logic and emotion are two different things. Logically, I do understand the point that people are trying to make about an adult's potential for spotlight episodes on a children's show. That doesn't mean it won't upset me emotionally. I love Frankie dearly; she means the world to me. I don't care what the poster's intent is, it hurts me personally to read about how Frankie "won't get any spotlight episodes at all".

Is it wrong to want to see Frankie get the spotlight?

Last edited by Voxxyn; 04-23-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:33 PM   #1462
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Thank you, Cass.

Logic and emotion are two different things. Logically, I do understand the point that people are trying to make about an adult's potential for spotlight episodes on a children's show. That doesn't mean it won't upset me emotionally. I love Frankie dearly; she means the world to me. I don't care what the poster's intent is, it hurts me personally to read about how Frankie "won't get any spotlight episodes at all".

Is it wrong to want to see Frankie get the spotlight?
You misunderstand; no one said they don't want Frankie to get any episodes about her, just that if she didn't, that would probably be why.

But I would have to disagree with vin in that... well, Frankie is a part of Foster's, and the fact that there are episodes about characters other than Mac and Bloo makes that point.... um, not a point, I guess. Foster's isn't a living entity, it's comprised of many different characters that are all equally important.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:00 PM   #1463
Voxxyn
Banned

In any case, it wouldn't be fair if she was denied any future 'spotlight' episodes because of that.

Frankie getting new episodes centered on her is very important and means a great deal to me.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 04-23-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:37 PM   #1464
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

i didnt mean Frankie [note the capital "F"] is not important, i just ment she isnt a key factor in the storyline. Even if the show isnt about her, there is a good chance shess still going to be in every ep from now on, sorry vox
Old 04-23-2007, 05:49 PM   #1465
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I have to disagree to an extent, vin. Frankie DOES play a big role in the series. However, the targeted audience is more interested in stuff Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco than any of the other well-known characters. That's a fact, not an opinion. That doesn't mean Frankie won't get any major roles this season, however, I would not bet on anything right now.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
Old 04-23-2007, 05:57 PM   #1466
Voxxyn
Banned

That does not mean that they should neglect her at all. She is very important to me and, if this thread is any indication, to many other(older) fans.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #1467
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Actually CG's logic isn't all that right, the show usually focuses on Bloo, Mac & Ed. We haven't seen a Coco episode yet & only have two Wilt episodes.Plus, there have been two episodes where Frankie was the main star (SAP & The Dumb Episode). I mean we'll never see an episode about her social life without the gang tagging along, that's how I like it. But she should have more episodes as should Wilt & Coco. Not to mention Mr.Herirman (who is a more boring character to kids than Frankie since he's just an office man) has an episode. Sorry CG, but your'e wrong.

Old 04-23-2007, 06:15 PM   #1468
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I'm sorry Invader Bloo, but you're incorrect.

Coco had a few episodes thrown her way, 'My So Called Wife' brought her into the spotlight with Herriman. Then she had the brains to set off a trend of card trading in 'Cuckoo for Coco Cards'. Herriman was also the more main character in 'Crime After Crime', not to mention his Funny Bunny Dance in 'World Wide Wabbit'.

Eduardo has had a bit more then Frankie and Coco true, having 'Eddie Monster', 'Who Let the Dogs In', and 'Land of the Flea' under his skull laden belt. I can't really explain why he'd have so many episodes, but when did the topic turn to a counting game of seeing who has the most episodes up their sleeves?

That kind of takes the fun out of it. Sorry I stepped on so many toes, I'll keep out of this place if it upsets you all so much.

Last edited by CG; 04-23-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:22 PM   #1469
Voxxyn
Banned

If for some reason there can't be any future Frankie-centered episodes, I'm hoping that Frankie's role will at least be the same size as she had in Season 4.

My big fear is that Season 5 will start in the same way that 2 and 3 did, in which the first few episodes seemed to almost completely ignore Frankie.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 04-23-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #1470
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
If for some reason there can't be any future Frankie-centered episodes, I'm hoping that Frankie's role will at least be the same size as she had in Season 4.

My big fear is that Season 5 will start in the same way that 2 and 3 did, in which the first few episodes seemed to almost completely ignore Frankie.
thats cus Frankie is only used when she is *needed*. Voxxen, foster's is *not* about "Frankie", please try to understand that. i wish it was all about Mac, and you want it all about Frankie, but it doesnt work like that.