Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #21
hedgemaniac
Newly Abandoned

Proud Foster's Fan.  

This one doesn't work too?! That's twice in a row!!
hedgemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #22
Cooll
Banned

Angry Codes not working!!

I know, the game is awesome. And, I also know, most of you have known about the "Foster's Create A Friend-A-Thon" week. The creators of Foster's have also given you codes for the game, to receive awesome stuff just for watching the show. And every single day before 4/10/07, all of the codes worked. It was all fine. Well guess what? The codes shown on 4/10 and tonight's 4/11 show did not work. I am very upset with the manager of this event, for two days I did not get a cool reward for watching this television show. The codes are as shown:

4/10 -
Spoiler Below
ribbed

4/11 -
Spoiler Below
fossil

I do hope the company is responsible enough to fix their flaws in codes.

- Very upset viewer

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-11-2007 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Spoilers added.
Cooll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #23
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

This topic is already under discussion here, beginning with Post #206:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/sh...?t=671&page=21

Please check top see if a topic already has a thread before creating a new one. Also, please use the spoiler button when posting codes.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-11-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #24
lsmey6
Banned

Angry new codes are not working

code for Tuesday was
Spoiler Below
Ribbed
.......it doesnt work
code for Wednesday is
Spoiler Below
fossil
........it doesnt work . Whats up!!!!!

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-11-2007 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Spoilers added.
lsmey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #25
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

We already know that:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/sh...?t=671&page=21

Start with Post #206 and read on. In the future, please check to see if a topic is being covered in another thread before creating a new one, and put all secret codes in spoilers.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #26
DeoWithIt
Newly Abandoned
Deo With It!  

Hey if it helps I contacted the peeps at Cartoon Network to fix the problem. I guess now all we gotta do is wait. I've been watching the episodes that I have seen already this week. I hope it gets fixed soon. It's not fair that we keep watching the episodes and the codes are not valid.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #27
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Regarding the codes that don't work

Since a lot of people are going to be coming here to see if there's any news on why the newest two codes (on 4/10 and 4/11) aren't working, we really could use a separate thread - there's no reason to expect people to read the entire Secret Codes thread just to find info on this issue. I'm going to be moving existing posts about this problem here, so this post here of mine will end up getting bumped down because the posts will be sorted chronologically.

Remember everyone, new members and old alike, NEVER post codes without spoiler tags. Yes, you will be BANNED if you ignore that rule. It's posted right on the BFAHP board, in its own thread, telling you to read it before posting codes. We don't tolerate that kind of laziness here, people who can't be bothered to read the rules before they post. -_-
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:47 PM   #28
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

By the way you guys, I'm on the west coast and the Foster's eps are on right now...and although I'm not paying real close attention I usually catch the GIANT splash ads out of the corner of my eye. You know, the big lavender one that says "Tonight's code is coming up" and then the identical one that has the actual code on it. Well...I don't think they're showing them at all tonight. I haven't spotted one. Is there actually a separate broadcast for each time zone (that kind of thing always confuses me)? Could they have pulled the splash ads for us?

Last edited by Sparky; 04-11-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #29
montitech
Foster's Legend

They could have pulled the spash codes, if it is easy to impliment. I would not know because I have no experience in TV production. and for some reason even when I watch the episodes I keep missing the actual code.

I think some of the mods have been a bit quick on Locking some threads. for instance it may have been better to either delete or modify the Code out of the post and then post a warning, such that newer members would read the warning, and may comply. (and I miss the Goofball threat that they halted)

I hope they get the codes fixed but I think we sould all remember it is a free game. ona bright side, CN is doing a much better job at maintaining BFAHP then they did with the Gtoons and Cartoon Orbit.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #30
Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
I think some of the mods have been a bit quick on Locking some threads. for instance it may have been better to either delete or modify the Code out of the post and then post a warning, such that newer members would read the warning, and may comply.
Locking the threads, yeah, maybe. I really don't think we can expect anyone to wade through the entire Secret Codes thread for info on the codes that don't work, as it's sort of an emergency. That's why I made this thread. But banning people for posting codes without spoiler tags was my idea and I am not going to stop. It says in the thing you agree to when you sign up not to do it, and there is a thread on this very page called "Rules For Posting Secret Codes - READ THIS". It is merely a testament to a person's laziness and disrespect for someone else's website when someone breaks that rule, therefore I consider it unforgivable.

I believe the game is slated to end soon, and if for any reason some of the codes do not get released as scheduled that could mean some deserving people who have really worked hard to stay up-to-date with the game might end up not being able to thoroughly complete the game before it's over. I don't think that is fair. Is this the last week of codes? Redbox says there's 5 more, didn't he? If come Thursday some codes (say, the same number of ones that did not work) have not yet been released perhaps I will see if I can get him to give them to me, and I'll post them. I know I said I'd never knowingly post hacked codes, but in this case I'd like to think I'd be justified.

If anyone knows just when the game will end, please let us know. I'd like to know the date so I'll know whether or not I really should post hacked codes.