Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
mikeb5107355
Newly Abandoned

Default List of Imaginary Friends (For Real this time lol)

There are many to name, even after the ones that I am about to name, it just so happens that there are so many that were never named up front, but here is what I've got and feel free to add any that you can remember:
(Please excuse the spelling and feel free to make spelling corrections along the way, thanks)

Blooregard Q. Kazoo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Scribbles, Imaginary Fleas, Mr. Herriman, Uncle Pockets, Her royal DuchessDiamond Persnickety the first last and only, Extreme-O-Saurs(I lumped them all together), Ivan, Red, Harry Herman, Fuzzy Fred, Pokey Toehair, Cyrus the Sea Serpent, Danwell, Dennis, Ringo Ringo, Ringo Rango, Jackie Khones, Fluffer Nutter, Clambake, Billy the Squid, Bloppy Pants, Yogi Boo Boo, Sunset Junction, Clumsy, George Mucas, Scissors, Hangy the Bat, Hootin' Andy, Lemon Lenny(Hes the one with the lemon for a head, right??), Crackers, Time-Travelling Tina, Socket Tubey, Tortoise in the Air, Stoolie Dax, Mabel Licorice, Pisgetti, Poindexter Dorkface III, Phineus B. Vurm, Rodney Sqiddlebeak, Iris, Mirrorbelle, Jokey the Clown, Scooter, ZZ Pops, Cheese, Eurotrish, Gumbo, Dusty, Chester, Nester, Creaky Pete, Charlie Chicken Leg, George the Cookie, Handy, Oscar, Bingo, One-Eye Cy, Jimmy Shoes, The Unknown Friend(Beagle-Puss Chicken), Boomer, Sassyfrass, No-Nose Ned, Bellybob Norton, Vic Trolla, Jethro Precious, Preparation Ape, Willy Nilly, Imaginary Man, Nemesis(Nemesister), Wally, Chief Hoseynose, Gummi Bear, Boris the Florist, Burple Bear, Myron Giant, Myopic Patootie, Moptop, Mush Pot, Keystone Blop, Dyno, Cowboy Cow, Two-Head Fred, New Guy, Pinecone Cola, Gary the Cat, Fido, Sam Burger, Spritz Coleman, Nose Allison, Camery, Galoot Palooka, Mr. Edmonton, Don Lickles, Sloppy Moe, Foofy Woogums, Piggy, F.P. Doodle(I had a theory that this was either the crayon friend or the stick figure), Howie Dooya, Madame Mustachio, Jambalaya, Noteworth Bookingham, Oveny, Bowling Paul, Paddle Paul, Peas, Puffa Dayne, Captain Clopolopolis(superhero w/peace sign on chest?? just a guess), Sally Linda, Morsie, Flashlighty, Ramone, Shorty, Peanut Butter, Stats, Foul Larry, Big Fat Baby, Shakey, Geisel, Nancy, Fridgy, Suckallupagus, Berry, Frit, Frat, Never-Leave Steve, Bendy, Blake Superior, Goofball John Magee, Dancey Pantalones, Chick Cluckers, Bulby, Rolley, Menaminer(or Kneadermyer?? something to that effect), Deoder Ann, Armpit Joe, Prince Charming, Masseussy, Pedicurio, Copy, Moishe the Dreidel, Imaginary Santas, Nerd Shark, Leonardo DeLeychee, Clock, Little Lincoln, Moose, Monseur Oui, Camcordy, Cuffy, Scrappy, Balloty, Bongo the Clown.

If you have questions as to who they are and where you can find them, ask, and hopefully i can describe for you who it is and en ep. you can find them in. And you can help me to by adding to the list and if anyone knows who Sally Linda, Howie Dooya, Captain Clopolopolis, Ringo Ringo, and Danwell are and could describe them for me, that would be a help.
mikeb5107355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thank you! Yeah the dough-kneading one is Kneadermeyer or Kneadermeier, not sure of the spelling. I didn't know there was a "Ringo Ringo", is that from BFAHP?

Speaking of BFAHP I did try to compile screencaps of every npc in the game; I didn't do it recently but I bet they did not add any more after that point. I don't have them up on the site because the BFAHP pages were sucking up a lot of bandwitch and I had to go bare-bones on the images. But I don't know if any of them are ones you did not name.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Wow, quite a list you've got there, it's impressive. Thank you for writing it! Someone should put it in alphabetical order at some point though. I thought of a few friends I didn't remember reading in the list, and had to read the whole thing again to make sure they've been listed. I might be able to do it myself when I have more time and energy.

There's one friend I don't see here, the spyglass friend from "Cuckoo for Coco Cards", when Bloo's on the porch with Bingo and wants to see what Ed is doing. I don't know it's name though, maybe just "The Spyglass Friend".

The episode "Cuckoo for Coco Cards" is a great ep to gather background friend names. There's also the "Gallery of Friends" on both DVDs, and now the card from "Goodbye to Bloo". I suspect you've already checked those though.

Last edited by Lynnie; 05-27-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: It was Bingo, not Willy Nilly
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
mikeb5107355
Newly Abandoned

Ringo Ringo is mentioned in a list of characters in multiple episodes, but off the top of my head you can here his name rattled off the list in the ep. "Squeeze the Day".

Yea like i said, there are numerous appliances that happened to be friends so I'm sorry that i didn't list them, I just thought the list really could go on and on if I went about it that way. And yea i checked the galleries of friends but there are 4 more seasons yet to make it to DVD so who knows maybe the show creators will throw us a bone and put a gallery of lesser known friends on each of the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th season DVDs.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-27-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

Wow, you got all the ones I thought you wouldn't get O.O

Honestly, I didint think you'd think of Goofball John McGee, so props on that

And thank you for writing this list, and I'll probably be the one who'll put it in ABC order. You just have to use Microsft Excel and its easy. Maybe I can find pictures to go along as well, but thatd take forever

Cheese: I have braces.
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.

Imagination Never Dies...But if it did, the date would be May 3, 2009
Bloo4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Excellent work, mike! The only friends who don't appear to be accounted for in your list (apologies if I simply missed them) are Chuey, Stupid and the other imaginary puppies, and the one-eyed tabby cat friend (popularly referred to as Catclops, though I'm not sure if that's his official name) who shows up in "Seeing Red", "Land of the Flea" and "Bloo's the Boss", among others.

Speaking of "Land of the Flea", I've always had a soft spot for the Flea Comb friend, but he isn't referred to by name, so I guess he fits into that whole catagory of miscellaneous household appliance IFs you've already cited.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
mikeb5107355
Newly Abandoned

Yea, I was having trouble finding a list of ALL the imaginary puppies so i just avoided those, but i could have sworn that the one-eyed cat friend had a name but i can't remember it. If i find all the puppies' names or the cat's name I'll post them.

You can also add the friends Zaksnort and Zornak as in "Adoptcalypse Now" pieces of them are shown, and also Schlorpo but he was only mentioned by Goo and it was just the one time in "Go Goo Go"

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-29-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts AGAIN. Please use the "Edit" button.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #8
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Default The list is alphabetized

With so much time on my hands, I managed to put them in alphabetical order for easier reading. Included are the few added since the original post-

Armpit Joe

Balloty
Bendy
Berry
Big Fat Baby
Billybob Norton
Billy the Squid
Bingo
Blake Superior
(The) Bloo Clones
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Bloppy Pants
Bongo the Clown
Boomer
Boris the Florist
Bowling Paul
Bulby

Camcordy
Camery
Captain Clopolopolis
Charlie Chicken Leg
Cheese
Chester
Chick Cluckers
Chief Hoseynose
Chuey
Clambake
Clock
Clumsy
Coco
Copy
Cowboy Cow
Crackers
Creaky Pete
Cuffy
Cyrus the Sea Serpent

Dancey Pantalones
Danwell
Dennis
Deoder Ann
Don Lickles
(Her royal) Duchess Diamond Persnickety the first last and only
Dusty
Dyno

Eduardo
Eurotrish
(The) Extreme-O-Saurs

Fido
Flashlighty
Fluffer Nutter
Foofy Woogums
Foul Larry
F.P. Doodle
Frank
Frat
Fridgy
Frit
Fuzzy Fred

Galoot Palooka
Gary the Cat
Geisel
George Mucas
George the Cookie
Goofball John Magee
Gumbo
Gummi Bear

Handy
Hangy the Bat
Harry Herman
Hootin' Andy
Howie Dooya

(The) Imaginary Fleas
Imaginary Man
(The) Imaginary Puppies
(The) Imaginary Santas
Iris
Ivan

Jackie Khones
Jambalaya
(Goo’s) Japanese Bloo
Jethro Precious
Jimmy Shoes
Jo
Jokey the Clown
Juan
Juanita

Keystone Blop
Kneadermyer

Lemon Lenny
Leonardo DeLeychee
Little Lincoln

Mabel Licorice
(Goo’s) Mac
Madame Mustachio
Masseussy
Mirrorbelle
Moishe the Dreidel
Monseur Oui
Moose
Moptop
Morsie
Mr. Edmonton
Mr. Herriman
Mush Pot
Myopic Patootie
Myron Giant

Nancy
Nemesis
Nerd Shark
Nester
Never-Leave Steve
New Guy
No-Nose Ned
Nose Allison
Noteworth Bookingham

One-Eye Cy
Orange
Oscar
Oveny

Paddle Paul
Peanut Butter
Peas
Pedicurio
Phil
Phineus B. Vurm
Piggy
Pinecone Cola
Pisgetti
Poindexter Dorkface III
Pokey Toehair
Preparation Ape
Princy
Puffa Dayne
Purple Bear

Ramone
Red
Ringo Ringo
Ringo Rango
Rodney
Rolley

Sally Linda
Sam Burger
Sassyfrass
Schlorpo
Scissors
(The) Scribbles
Scooter
Scrappy
Shakey
Shorty
Sloppy Moe
Socket Tubey
Spritz Coleman
Squiddlebeak
Stats
Stoolie Dax
Stupid
Suckallupagus
Sunset Junction

Time-Travelling Tina
Tortoise in the Air
Two-Head Fred

Uncle Pockets
(The) Unknown Friend

Vic Trolla

Wally
Willy Nilly
Wilt

Yogi Boo Boo

Zaksnort
Zornak
ZZ Pops

Last edited by Lynnie; 07-08-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #9
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Tortoise in the Air sounds very 70s prog-rock.
Stupid? There's a lot I don't remember obviously.
Scooter! I love that name, who was Scooter?
ZZ Pops! Lol. There's a few top names here, actually.
How about....the unimaginative Mojo Jojo clone from the first ep? Is he here?

Aw....Snicket

Last edited by koosie; 07-08-2009 at 02:09 PM.
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Stupid is the puppy Bloo named from "Who Let the Dogs In?"

And a lot of these are friends we've only heard mentioned, but don't know who they are. As for the Mojo Jojo look-a-like from the pilot, I think we've been speculating the "Wojo" from the good-bye card everyone signed for Mac in the finale is him, but it's not official. Which makes me wonder, if listed are friends whose names we know but whose faces we don't, should we list friends who signed the card who we also have no idea who they are?

I also added to the list just now Frank, Jo and Phil (the unicorns), as I noticed they were not previously listed.