Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #501
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Class of Foster's

Title Card Sound: People chatting with each other laughing

Frankie recieves an invitation to her high school reunion, but Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco misinterprets it as a conspiracy to rid of every imaginary friends in town, and plans to stop this from happening. Meanwhile, Mac and Goo, both choosing not to get involved this time, tries to find a way to have fun without them.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #502
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Bloo For The Money

Title Card Sound: Moneys being exchanged

While trying to set the world's record for the longest distance, Bloo unintentionally destroys a statue of the town's founding father, putting him in deep hot water. In order to avoid jail time, Bloo must find a job and pay almost $300,000 to pay for the damage, a task he finds incredibly difficult.

Last edited by emperor26; 04-20-2007 at 06:07 PM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #503
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Whose Mac is it Anyway?

Title Card Sound: IF Mac laughing hysterically

A case of mistaken identity ensures when an imaginary friend named Mac (who looks and acts exactly like Mac) arrives at the Foster home. There's only one difference: the IF Mac is more a troublemaker than Bloo!! Now they must track down the two Macs and find out which one is the real Mac.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #504
emperor26
Foster's Legend

6 1/2 Samurais

Title Card Sound: Swords clashing with each other

In a tribute to "The Seven Samurais", Mac dreams that he and his friends are a group of samurais hired by a desperate town to defend them from two demented villains (Terrence and Bendy) and their group of goons.

Last edited by emperor26; 04-21-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:27 PM   #505
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Imaginary Idol

Title Card Sound: Everyone singing

The town is searching for the next "Imaginary Idol", and Duchess is determined to win this year's competition-even if she has to cheat her way in the competition.

Last edited by emperor26; 04-25-2007 at 06:28 PM. Reason: typing error
Old 04-25-2007, 06:32 PM   #506
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

A Shot In The Bloo (parody of A Shot In The Dark)

Title Card Sound: Guns going off

Detective Kazoo is back. This time, he must prove that Frankie and Goo are innocent of a murder attempt, driving Mr Herriman up the wall!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:06 PM   #507
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Lost In Bloo

Title Card Sound: Monkey hollering

When Mac's kite winds up taking him and Bloo to an unknown portion of Foster's backyard, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco attempts to save them, getting lost in the progress. Seperated in each different section, the gang must rely on each other's wit to return to Foster's before either Frankie or Herriman learns what's going on.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:52 PM   #508
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Howzabout this: Not Larry Nice

Foul Larry has moved into Fosters, but he and Wilt don't get along. Larry still hates Wilt, and Wilt still hasn't forgiven Larry after all these years. (yeah, I know he's Wilt, but just think of the trauma! Even Wilt would be hard-pressed to forgive him )

So, Mac thinks that they should be freinds, after all, Larry's trying to be a good person now, and it pains Mac to see Wilt all riled up like that.

So, he tries, and fails, so he and Bloo go around asking all the people in the house how they make friends with people. Eventually, Frankie tells them to find something they have in common. Bloo recognises that they both share the love of basketball, so challenges Foul Larry to a game of five-on-five basketball using his freinds as teammates.

But Foul Larry raises a team of the biggest, tallest imaginary friends in the house (including the New Guy) to take 'em on. So who will win, and, more importantly, will the Fosters Five even survive the match?

Gags:

Not many yet, but one where Bloo says to Mac:"Well, duh! We're in a house FULL of creatures who were MADE to be freindly! One of them HAS to help us get them to be friends!"

Then cut to a scene of Duchess telling Mac and Bloo to "Go away." . Bloo turns to Mac and says "That first one doesn't count."

Also, Mr Herriman suggests a game of cricket, but Bloo misinterprets it to mean he should dump a load of crickets on Larry. "Did you see that? Nothing. Do you know how long it took me to find all those crickets?!"

This is meant to be a comedy episode, eith some exploration into the relationship between foul Larry and Wilt. I would turn this into a fanfic if I had the time. What do you all think?

Last edited by Ub3rD4n; 04-29-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Ub3rD4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:55 PM   #509
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post
Howzabout this: Not Larry Nice

Foul Larry has moved into Fosters, but he and Wilt don't get along. Larry still hates Wilt, and Wilt still hasn't forgiven Larry after all these years. (yeah, I know he's Wilt, but just think of the trauma! Even Wilt would be hard-pressed to forgive him )

So, Mac thinks that they should be freinds, after all, Larry's trying to be a good person now, and it pains Mac to see Wilt all riled up like that.

So, he tries, and fails, so he and Bloo go around asking all the people in the house how they make friends with people. Eventually, Frankie tells them to find something they have in common. Bloo recognises that they both share the love of basketball, so challenges Foul Larry to a game of five-on-five basketball using his freinds as teammates.

But Foul Larry raises a team of the biggest, tallest imaginary friends in the house (including the New Guy) to take 'em on. So who will win, and, more importantly, will the Fosters Five even survive the match?

Gags:

Not many yet, but one where Bloo says to Mac:"Well, duh! We're in a house FULL of creatures who were MADE to be freindly! One of them HAS to help us get them to be friends!"

Then cut to a scene of Duchess telling Mac and Bloo to "Go away." . Bloo turns to Mac and says "That first one doesn't count."

Also, Mr Herriman suggests a game of cricket, but Bloo misinterprets it to mean he should dump a load of crickets on Larry. "Did you see that? Nothing. Do you know how long it took me to find all those crickets?!"

This is meant to be a comedy episode, eith some exploration into the relationship between foul Larry and Wilt. I would turn this into a fanfic if I had the time. What do you all think?
Those gags made my day.
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #510
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Wow. I didn't know that they were that good. Nice to know I'm making a difference.

So, that's one vote for me making it a fanfic. Anyone else care to comment? Good? Lame? Stuff you'd like to see? Now that I got some positive feedback, I'm seriously considering doing it up right and proper.